Make Hash With Male Plants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
is this possible? because if my plant turns out to be a male id like to do that rather than just throw away the plant that iv been upkeeping spending money on and stairing at every day.

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
is this possible? because if my plant turns out to be a male id like to do that rather than just throw away the plant that iv been upkeeping spending money on and stairing at every day.

yes its possible. Thats what everyone does with their males once they get the bad news they arn't female...

"if" is right , i mean dont go messin it around till you know its male , you should clone it to speed up the process of the sex.

this morrning i discovered 3rd or 4th node down a set of 2 white hairs on either side of the stem verrrrrryy small allmost couldent focus but its like 2 white or clear hairs on both sides

uh a sign of female or newer leafs comin through i guess lol

lol , that plant is in flowering right cause it certainly looks ready

lol false posting i see going on & a year later hahahahahahaha

Yep ... old thread :D IMHO, the male plant is good for making rope, and that's about it. I wouldn't waste my time "trying" to get anything out of it.

Every heard the expression of "getting blood from a turnip" ?

rope?? lol i wouldnt like to be held off that rope ... haha whats rope

Uk1 said:
rope?? lol i wouldnt like to be held off that rope ... haha whats rope

Hemp is the strongest fiber on planet earth. Hemp comes from cannabis plants.

Latest posts

Back