How do I plump and ripen my buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themummerts

Reaction score
I have a crop nearing harvest. It shows lots of trichomes, like snow, still clear but I want this crop to “be all it can be” and would like suggestions on how to make the buds more dense and the best way to ripen them. If I can make the buds more dense this batch may have NBB (nothing but buds) tops 8”-10” long and 2” thick. Currently it’s buds ever where, some 1½ inch long. If I can make it work I will post pictures.

Molasses...unsulphered....1 tsp to 1 gallon of water. Give it a go and let us know!

Keep checking the trichs and harvest when they are ready. Bud size depends a lot on strain, lumens, ventilation, and nutrients. There is no magic elixer even though some products are advertised as such. Jmo

:yeahthat: Molasses is only good if you haven't already killed off all beneficial microbes (using chem based ferts).

Yeah, the molasses is only good if you are running organic and have a good microbe population. whatever the strain calls for is what you will get (if the most important elements are there):

Maximum lumen output with plants surrounded by 95% reflective material to reflect all the light to the plants :)

Proper level of available flowering nutes and water as needed :)

Lots and lots of CO2!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back