Rapid Rooter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orlcorekid

Reaction score
Yesterday i picked up a bag of Rapid Rooter(Organic Plant Starter) i guess its made from tree bark and some other things. ahah. I was wondering if anyone has had the chance to try them. If so how was your results and how did you use them?

Also i have done a lot of reading up on germination and it seems that ive got about a 50% difference in answers on if i should point the pointy end of the seed up or down when i place my seeds in my medium.

Well, the pointy part goes down. If you watch them carefully you will notice if it is a root growing up or not. I had some that happened to on my first try. I have never used that product before, keep us posted about it.

The product seems to be working well. I've had three seeds in them for about 3 days and none of the seeds seem to be dyin. but ive only tryed this product and rockwool. Infact my seeds turned to mush in a matter of 2-3 days with the rockwool. I hope this work out for me b/c these three are the last of my crip seeds. ahah

every seed ive ever germinated has grown perfectly with the green tea technique and in a max of about 5-6 days there good to plant

A.K. said:
every seed ive ever germinated has grown perfectly with the green tea technique and in a max of about 5-6 days there good to plant

That sound great. i dont know what the Green Tea Technique is. Could you explain it to me?

Here are my clones after 11 days after cutting.....

clone dy 11b.jpg

clones dy 11d.jpg

Latest posts

Back