Dem Purps Mang!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Flying Purple People Eater ? Oops, Telling my age, cause ya gotta be old to remember that song. Anyway, ya got some beautiful purple buds to enjoy. Congrats, congrats, congrats.

I'm 33 years old and I remember that song lol.
Thanks for stopping in and the kind words!

AM,
33 yrs. old and you remember that song ? Must`ve been the second or third go around. I`ll be 67 in 3 weeks and I recall hearing it back in grade school. Anyway, it`s one of those tunes that you never forget. Peace.

PS,
Here, have a hit of White Widow.

Nice shots AM, great looking buds there.

crayola should have a box of crayons called aluminum monsters garden... great job, am.

AM,
33 yrs. old and you remember that song ? Must`ve been the second or third go around. I`ll be 67 in 3 weeks and I recall hearing it back in grade school. Anyway, it`s one of those tunes that you never forget. Peace.

PS,
Here, have a hit of White Widow.
I think I remember it from a movie with Fred Savage and some monsters under the bed...???? I don't know, my memory isn't what it used to be lol.

:48:
Nice shots AM, great looking buds there.
Thank you MR1
very nice am....i'm drooling lol :)
Becareful don't get any on the keyboard hahaha.
Thanks bro!
crayola should have a box of crayons called aluminum monsters garden... great job, am.
Thanks oldfogey! I still think Crayola has me beet lol. They have a ton of colors hahaha.

I just found out these will be restocked at FireStax.com on Thanksgiving Day.

:woohoo:

i guess i will be doing some shopping on thanksgiving day after all...

Latest posts

Back