An Offensive Screen Name ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
Well It Seems That Some One Or Something Has Taken Offense To My Screen Name. Enough So That I've Been Contacted By A Mod And Ordered To Change It .can Any One Tell Me What Is Offensive About"squeef Monkey"???? Do You Find It Offensive ??

look like q u
e

e

r monkey u know maybe its offense? i shouldnt say that here ethier

You are joking right? OMG..... I bet you will find it is the word "MONKEY" politically correct that what that is. Do you know how many childrens ryms have banned by schools because the word "monkey" appears in the song!

I would request that the mods give you good reason to why they are telling you to change it. It's like me saying I don't like papabeach1 user name and I find it affensive (I don't by the way).

HippyInEngland said:
Not to me.

Squeef

A bag of weed or some weed.

Used in the film Outside Providence, "Do you need any squeef, or do you got enough?"
THAT MOVIE IS WHERE I GOT THE WORD

:bong: :48: not at all,(no offence to whoevers tellin you to change it) but how stupid.theyre makin you change it? i'm not tryin to call anybody out and create drama,but i think we might have a member/members that like to complain in here.Kinda like that naggin neighbor nobody ever want to move in next to. lay off our boy squeef..I.m.O. His names not offensive at all.he already has been thanked 52 times in 36 posts,hes abviously puttin in work :D Can we have a day of peace with no complaints please. :48: we're here to learn how to grow/help people grow..were not purposly tryin to offend anybody w/ our names or posts. sometimes we just misunderstand eachother or dont agree. Peace and Luv To all my friends that Love Mary Jane :watchplant: :48:

i got a PM from hick today telling me the name could be a"concocted slang for female genitailia" .........I AM THE ONE WHOS OFFENDED NOW!

:holysheep: :rolleyes:

41QM2PKGZCL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

SQUEEF MONKEY said:
i got a PM from hick today telling me the name could be a"concocted slang for female genitailia" .........I AM THE ONE WHOS OFFENDED NOW!

Well I can't say I have every heard of that slang word, (been associated with female genitailia) I even googled it and it never come back with enything to do with female genitailia?????

We'll sorry, gotta go with the mods on this one, simply because its part of the user agreement. Nothing against you at all personally bro.

Google queef and see what it says.

And yes it could be very offensive.

If you have issues with Hicks decision I suggest you private message him directly instead of posting this publically for all to see.

We strive at keeping this a place where everyone can feel comfortable. If someone has issues with this then you're welcome to find another group.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back