Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notforsale

Reaction score
Hi everyone,never been part of a forum before.So this is my first time.I am from the great state of Kentucky.as many have probably heard we are the state that grows the funk.Been growing for many years.thought i'd join in hopes of making some new friends and maybe learn some new tricks.Am waiting on my babies to mature.A cross between purple passion and black widow.was turned on to them last year and they were absolutly Beautiful and Toxic.lol about mid september or beginning of oct. i'll put up some pics.That is if the copters or thiefs dont find them.So again A big Howdy from Ky.

notforsale said:
Hi everyone,never been part of a forum before.So this is my first time.I am from the great state of Kentucky.as many have probably heard we are the state that grows the funk.Been growing for many years.thought i'd join in hopes of making some new friends and maybe learn some new tricks.Am waiting on my babies to mature.A cross between purple passion and black widow.was turned on to them last year and they were absolutly Beautiful and Toxic.lol about mid september or beginning of oct. i'll put up some pics.That is if the copters or thiefs dont find them.So again A big Howdy from Ky.
Thats why I keep it to a 4 plant max.here that is just a mistameanor.I havnt smoked in 16 years.I dont sell,but i have some good critiques.

Latest posts

Back