1st.. Auto Grow.White Russian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeup420

Reaction score
soo im new at growin lowryders, but iv grown other bag seeds in the past n turned out pretty good. i have nuthing fancy set up.(mom said cant do it ne more=( so i have just one in a box with 3 cfl 150w. light puttin out 8100 lumes... is that to much for one plant? i have it in a 20x24x12 box. planted in a 2 gal. bucket.... i have more light,no problem. im usin sum cheap hynotix dirt mixed with perlite.70%soil 30% perl n a tad or compost manure.

i germed it by usin a baggie a paper towel and wet it. put it in a black shirt n stuck it under a 150w light. sprouted in 24 hours. waited 24 more hours. today i just planted it and only have one 150w. cfl on it right now, bout 3 in away..sould i have more???

anyways i know my chances of bein a male or female, n i need some luch with only growin one. but w.e , i growin the rest outside next month.

so any comments or sugestuions please let me know.. ill be postin pix tomarow:hubba: not much to see

So this is a stealth grow from your mom?? Or has she limited you to a small setup? If you are growing in her house without her knowledge that's not good...putting that a side for now there is no such thing as too much light as long as you can control temps... growing just 1 plant is setting yourself up for a heartache if it is male after all your work...

na she knows, but she acts like she doesnt , idk lol. but she scoo with everything. whats a good temp?.. oh i know i realized this, i got 9 more. im planting together outside. im just doin this now cuz its to early for outdoors.

ight coo ill do so, they arnt giving off much heat.. should i keep the light on 24 7 untill they ***** sprouts? then switch to 20/4? or do u recomend 18/6?

different plant strains will react differently,do what ever suits your needs better,
but i dont think you need to go 24h ive tryed lots of different light ratios and
have decided to stick with 18/6.
so go 18/6,but you can always experiment!

ill just stick with 18/6 i hurd good thing about that ratio

Latest posts

Back