G Mans auto white russian x Hindu Kush Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gman_517

Reaction score
:D ok,so i placed my order today with dope-seeds for some of their White russian X Hindu Kush auto lowrider seeds.ive grown in soil,rockwool,grown bagseed,aurora indica,jock horror,skunk x tai haze...but ive never ventured into the whole auto flower thing so here we go,heres my big "game plan" i have 3 4 ft flours. to veg under,i have two 600 watt hps for flowering.i did my last grow with using the rockwool cubes with mush success so im gonna stick with the rockwool.i have my ph test kit that ill be using as well but other then that.Thats what i got on my plate this time around.wish me luck,ill post pics and whatnot once i get my seeds and get everything up and goin.if anybody would like to comment on their experience with dope-seeds as well as whether or not theyve tryed this auto i'd greatly apreciate it.Its good to be back.i hope all of you guys at MP are all having as much success as you were 9 months ago when i was on this forum faithfully everyday :D anyways,any suggestions or mojo?
Thanks,
G man A.k.a. aurora_indicas_dad

MOJO MOJO MOJO 2 u....good luck on the new setup w/auto's keep us up to date with as much info as you can and as many pictures as you can!

GOOD LUCK!!!:)

Well i am not familiar with dopeseeds but i know that hippy in england grew a rather large hindu kush auto a month ago be sure to check out his grow for some tips ! Take Care !

Good luck...Autos are a lot of fun...My Russian Rocket Fuel and SnowRyder autos are from Dope Seeds.com...I love both of those strains...

Thanks to all of you good to see you still around here hippy =) anyways,i got my order in 3 days and i just put them in the paper towel last night and i already have 7 of them germed.i havent made up my mind on what bloom nutes i'm gonna use this time around.(i was using ionic and the recipe for success before) do you guys have any suggestions?
also,i ready to leave the lights at 18/6,is this true or is 20/4 the way to go?
im so happy to have another garden going.has anybody here ever grew this strain before? ive smoked white widow and ak47 but i havent had a chance to taste some hindu kush yet.is there any tips or or anything i should know with these autos? i've grew bag seed and aurora indica in the past. anyways gotta go i appreciate any tips you guys have for me-Thanks

garden_engineer said:
Thanks to all of you good to see you still around here hippy =) anyways,i got my order in 3 days and i just put them in the paper towel last night and i already have 7 of them germed.i havent made up my mind on what bloom nutes i'm gonna use this time around.(i was using ionic and the recipe for success before) do you guys have any suggestions?
also,i ready to leave the lights at 18/6,is this true or is 20/4 the way to go?
im so happy to have another garden going.has anybody here ever grew this strain before? ive smoked white widow and ak47 but i havent had a chance to taste some hindu kush yet.is there any tips or or anything i should know with these autos? i've grew bag seed and aurora indica in the past. anyways gotta go i appreciate any tips you guys have for me-Thanks

I hve grown quite a few autos of different strains...as far as lights go, if you are not trying to save on the electric bill go 20/4 if you want to save a lil cash then go 18/6...just make sure to gve them at least 18 hours of light.

Nute wise I gve them nothing till around the 4th week and then I slowly introduce them to Tiger Bloom...I go 1/2 strength first feeding and then look for any nute burn...then if all is well I go 3/4 next feeding and again check carefully for any nute burn. Then it's full strength from there on out till it's just water and flush time...

Good luck they are tons of fun...:)

so i got 9 of the 10 seeds to germ.ones starting off alot slower then then other 8 but they're doin great so far.i started them in the peat pellets,and once they reached about 1/2 inch i took the netting or whatever it is off the pellets and transplanted them into my rockwool cubes.from what i can see so far,the roots with these things are growing very fast.i can tell that the bigger your grow medium is or your pot.The bigger the plant will be.im very satisfyed so far.still no males yet but im still early,theyre about a week and a 1/2 old.dopeseeds was very quick with delivery.where im at right now with these..i'd definitly go through them again.

Latest posts

Back