Auto White Russian Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
OHC I am so sorry....I know how bad that must hve sucked.Yeah once I see a sign of a taproot I put them in the growing medium right away...but I love the fact that you went back and tried again with bag seed just to see if your gut was right...:) very cool...I wld hve done the same thing. At least now you know the proper way to germ seeds...as for those Short Stuff they are not all that bad... I am just spoiled...:rolleyes: I hve gotten used to the to the more potent autos and kinda gve SS a bum rap. They grow pretty well they just don't pack on 2 ounces a plant and the high is good but not 1 or 2 hits and you can't remember why you are in the bathroom even though your bladder is full...:) They are actually a very good strain for someone just getting their feet wet...GREEN MOJO for your beans...

PLEASE expand and be exact.... "once I see a sign of a taproot". So NO length requirement at all? Sorry to pick your brain - I just don't wana fail again and there is some sign of tap now. It's funny how we humans can read the exact same words and come up with different interpretations. Thanks for the mojo Hamster. Always a joy talking with you :D .

OldHippieChick said:
PLEASE expand and be exact.... "once I see a sign of a taproot". So NO length requirement at all? Sorry to pick your brain - I just don't wana fail again and there is some sign of tap now. It's funny how we humans can read the exact same words and come up with different interpretations. Thanks for the mojo Hamster. Always a joy talking with you :D .

No there is no length requirement...the only thing the whole paper towel or cup of water does for me anymore is show me the first signs that the bean has signs of life and is not a dud. I just germed 2 White Dwarf beans and I just put the seeds right in the moist soil and kept it moist...they both came thru the soil today perfectly....sometimes less is more...let nature do its Thang...

very nice looking buds there smokestack...be lookin to see what you yielded dry...

Yea, I will def give a full weight and smoke report when the time comes. :)

interesting gj, I've no experience with the auto's but they are pretty cool! I like the short grow time, and for someone wiyh hieght restrictions it's a perfect choice. Nice Grow!

legalize_freedom said:
interesting gj, I've no experience with the auto's but they are pretty cool! I like the short grow time, and for someone wiyh hieght restrictions it's a perfect choice. Nice Grow!

Yea, I have the same problem. My tent is no taller than 5 feet. So autos were a perfect fit for me. I am happy with the way this grow came out, just waiting for it to dry now. I will def be doing autos for my next grow.

225smokestack said:
Yea, I have the same problem. My tent is no taller than 5 feet. So autos were a perfect fit for me. I am happy with the way this grow came out, just waiting for it to dry now. I will def be doing autos for my next grow.

Someone has been bitten by the auto bug......:)

So, she has dried for 7 days, and she is now in jars. My one little lady weighed in at 44 grams dry. Not too shabby I guess. The smell is SUPER intense. Slightly sweet with a strong powerful scent. Taste is fairly smooth already without curing yet, it is very nice. Overall I am very pleased, and will most likely grow these again in the future. I will try and get some pics up tom before vacay. Thanks to all those who helped, esp Hamster!

I will start another journal when my next grow begins. Happy toking! :) :afroweed:

225smokestack said:
So, she has dried for 7 days, and she is now in jars. My one little lady weighed in at 44 grams dry. Not too shabby I guess. The smell is SUPER intense. Slightly sweet with a strong powerful scent. Taste is fairly smooth already without curing yet, it is very nice. Overall I am very pleased, and will most likely grow these again in the future. I will try and get some pics up tom before vacay. Thanks to all those who helped, esp Hamster!

I will start another journal when my next grow begins. Happy toking! :) :afroweed:

Anytime Bro...I am glad you had a good experience growing them...and 44 dry grams is a nice job...I look forward to your next GJ...and enjoy your vacation and holiday.:)

That "Rockstar" Hamster is like the Auto Ambassador. Congrats on a respectable auto harvest. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. Travel safe.
OHC

Glad you enjoyed your grow and like the autos SS. Love hearing that.
Enjoy your smoke, she was a great looking plant.
Hope to follow more auto grows by you.

nice SS...44 grams dry is a decent yield for an auto...way to go!:aok:

Yea, not a bad grow, wish I could have gotten a little closer to 2 oz's. But all in all I am very pleased with the quality of smoke from the White Russian. Will def grow again sometime down the road.

soo, was it couch lock? how did it taste? you ever had white widow? any comparison?...cool. cool...glad you had a good experience Stack on your first true grow brother...

Well this seems to be a creeper type for me. Me and the g/f will smoke a bowl and be fine for a while, then it hits you like a brick wall and damn "I'm stoned!" haha. I don't find it to be a couch lock high, but if you do want to just lay around and relax, that is definitely an option. I have been smoking this, and going on about my day just fine. The smell and taste are both fruity at first, then almost a spicy/pepper aroma mixed in. It is quite nice.

that sounds like the white widow i did last year.:D ...everyone i toked it up with thought it was on the couch lock side, not me. the taste was amazing. the high, more so. it was def creeper. two good hits, you were blazed 4-5 hours. i could function fine, and i was operating heavy equipment...it made operating much more enjoyable...:cool: ...

our F1 rhino is almost there. i have two. one is 22 inches, and one is 27...they are almost at 6 weeks flower, and packing on the weight. hitting them with molasses hard now...

we like that spicy/peppery flavor stack. mmm, mmm, good...:D ...thanks bro...nice job...whats next???...Irish...

I think I am going to be trying some Auto Blueberry Kush and some Russian Rocket Fuel for my next go 'round.

Figured I would post a pic of some of the buds before it is all gone! haha

100_0742.jpg

Latest posts

Back