It's snowing here for the first time in 14 years!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Wakenbake

***Organic Grower***
Reaction score
It's snowing hard here! First time in 14 years, and we are expected to get the most snow in 25 years. It's beautiful outside right now.

they had one last night at the U and it got sorta crazy. the cops were called...
:48:

me the wife and kids are all fixing to go do just that

Hey Mr-

We set a record yesterday too. Got 12 1/2 inches in a 24 hr period. And I live in a warm state. Crazy stuff huh? Enjoy it while it lasts. ;)

build a snowman with your children. make some memories. take lots of pics...:D :cool: ...

i got 24 inches of snow in a 24 hour period a few days back.:eek: ...lake effect snow can get ugly, and does very often here...

Vancouver, canada needs some i hear...lol...

im jelous, i live in southern Ontario Canada, we have had maybe 8 inchs
spread out over 4-5 storms, rite now my grass is brown and my ski doo is just sitting there.

hundereds gather to protest global warming

draft_lens8167781module75127181photo_1261333733snowmen-protest.jpg

LOL....PUFF! cool pic!

I heard last night that they are haveing to truck in snow for the Olympics up in BC.....lol...thats crazy!

My dad said in the 80's, cant remember exactly, there was a big freeze in the NW, lived in a small cabin on a lake. Lake froze solid, he got the beetle running, strapped me in and drove off the dock onto the ice, e-braked it.....

And yes he check with something to make sure it was safe.

Get out, take a breath of freshness!

legalize_freedom said:
LOL....PUFF! cool pic!

I heard last night that they are haveing to truck in snow for the Olympics up in BC.....lol...thats crazy!

True that, they have tons futher up the mountain but almost none
at the race sights, they will be fine, they have been trucking it in
for weeks, they say they put down 10 feet of hay and then cover
it with 7-10 feet of snow

Mr.Wakenbake said:
It's snowing hard here! First time in 14 years, and we are expected to get the most snow in 25 years. It's beautiful outside right now.

Well, better you than me!:D

Ditto here :) SC gettin a nice dusting. :cool:
don't worry mods...nuthun incriminating in the photo ;)

snow.jpg

The news said yesterday that 49 out of the 50 states had measurable snow on the ground. Think about that for a second. Curious what state didn't have snow? Hawaii...

And about global warming.. I do remember reading that while the planet was warming more frequent and severe storms would occur. I'm not saying global warming is real or fake, but we will certainly find out.

snow snow every where snow
lol
yup something is happening thats for sure

OldHippieChick said:
they had one last night at the U and it got sorta crazy. the cops were called...
:48:

Bwhajahjahjahjaa

Cops callled on a snow ball fight. Now that's ...

GrowinGreen said:
And about global warming.. I do remember reading that while the planet was warming more frequent and severe storms would occur. I'm not saying global warming is real or fake, but we will certainly find out.

Every planet in the solar system has been going crazy. Esepcially the sun with a 300-400% increase in activity since 1900's. Severe weather throughout our entire solar system and relates it to the obvious cause: increased solar activity.

Search for dated pictures of MArs's Ice Caps, ...They have melted a great deal within the last few years. There are no greenhouse gas emissions or pollution like earth.

It's been increasing ever so greatly since ear;y 90's.
10 May 99, the solar wind "stopped" for two days. This is very scary, it means that something from outside our solar system was able to blow the wind away
, NASA delayed release of information for 6 months.

On April 10, 2001, two CMEs were released. Then, on April 11th, a rash of severe tornadoes, some a quarter of a mile wide, ripped through the Midwestern United States, affecting Kansas, Iowa, Oklahoma, Missouri and Nebraska. Furthermore, a 5.7 earthquake occurred in Indonesia on April 7, a 5.9 earthquake on April 13 that destroyed 30,000 homes in China, and a 6.5 on April 15 off the coast of Japan. Most scientists would not be willing to acknowledge the connection between the solar activity and events such as severe weather and earthquakes, but again we see how the energy phenomena are related. All these events clustered around the surge in solar activity of April 10th. (((Among tons of others over the last few years)))

Hopefully, the increased volcano & EARTHQUAKE activity over the past few years will not set off Yellowstone's super volcano. :S

But every planet's behaviour has changed

Latest posts

Back