Any one can suggest a led light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xaluti

Reaction score
I need to buy 700 1200/1500 led watt lights any one can tell me best quality. We have a budget 250k any help please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you trying to use just the one light, or several? I like the blackstar led that I bought but it is only 135watts in the 2700K. I use a combination of CFL and leds with the balckstar usually only during flower. I get the 6,500K,5,000K, and 3000K from other CFL, and leds and switch the 6,500K out for 2700K in flower. It works for me and not real expensive. But even that combination I probably have over 500.00 in lights, but that includes some back up bulbs. I never grow without some backup just in case.

Are you saying you have a budget of a quarter million dollars?

I need to buy 700 1200/1500 led watt lights any one can tell me best quality. We have a budget 250k any help please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well i would look at companies that specialize in large farming projects. Those companies people have named. Above are more for rec growers and not a large scale operation. If they are not doing reserch at colleges or in huge installation already then more than likely these will not be lights for you. My favorite light is fluenece but they are not good with customers service..i was told my light was broken needed to be sent in then told they were wrong with no explanation REALLY..i will buy their lights beacuse i beleive they are the best but they company needs much improvement.and im still mad at them..light works great but feel like i was lied too.

Fluence is the big player right now. I replaced 2 1000w MH in my tent with 1 spydrx . There are commercial growers in Cali using them. Look them up on youtube, there is a head to head comparison with double ended HPS vs the spydrx+. Eye opener for sure.

Fluence is the big player right now. I replaced 2 1000w MH in my tent with 1 spydrx . There are commercial growers in Cali using them. Look them up on youtube, there is a head to head comparison with double ended HPS vs the spydrx+. Eye opener for sure.

X 2...Only thing is i havent seen any company to build anything comparable. I have used other large op lights such as lumi grow and illumitex and tbey dont come close.. So as of now i would say they are the only especially with close proximity vert farming(which is future for large scale ops..tech

I bought a King Plus 1200w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV and IR for Greenhouse Indoor Plant Veg and Flower for 179.00 on Amazon back in November 2016 and it works great. They are 50 bucks cheaper now. 129.00 plus free 2 day shipping for Prime Members. I also have a Mars LED that has worked great.

I'm not sure what you mean? Here's what I have.

250K is $250,000, which is a quarter of a million dollars. You said that 250K was your budget, I was just asking if that was correct.

I bought a King Plus 1200w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV and IR for Greenhouse Indoor Plant Veg and Flower for 179.00 on Amazon back in November 2016 and it works great. They are 50 bucks cheaper now. 129.00 plus free 2 day shipping for Prime Members. I also have a Mars LED that has worked great.

Hamster Lewis - I came across a 1500 for a great deal and was wondering if you're following the recommended height above plants from the manufacturer, or if you've found a better method through experience.

Thanks! :vap-leafy_wave:

Thanks for the suggestion, but already have the light I asked HL about.

Hamster Lewis - I came across a 1500 for a great deal and was wondering if you're following the recommended height above plants from the manufacturer, or if you've found a better method through experience.

Thanks! :vap-leafy_wave:

I bought a 1500 myself and yes I pretty much follow the recommended height. So far so great. Plants love them and they run cooler and use less juice than the HID lights.

Awesome! Thanks - can't wait to try it out next time around.

:vap-leafy_wave:

I bought a 1500 myself and yes I pretty much follow the recommended height. So far so great. Plants love them and they run cooler and use less juice than the HID lights.
It seems LEDS are outpacing HIDS in terms of PAR, wattage, and heat. Very awsome indeed.

Hammy, do you turn them off every 7-8 hours as recommended? Do you know anyone that has tried the King COBs? I think I am going to throw another light into my 4 x 4 tent for the CBD grow I am doing now.

Send the money right and get a Fluence Spyder X, every light is built to order made in the USA, and they are amazing people to chat with, Everything else is childs play.

If I had 250k for lights I'd just buy 100w cobs and build the sun. Would take time but I'm positive, for the price, you could blow away any prebuilt light.

Latest posts

Back