Purple Widow X AK48, Purple#1, Purple Power,Twilight And Auto Ak47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandDaddyToke

SEE U ON THE DARK SIDE
Reaction score
I bought some female seeds and started Purple Power, Twilight, and Purple #1.
I had a Friend :D give me some Purple Widow X AK48 and started 3 of them.
These pictures are 11 days old today. I have lots of plans and hopes with these Girls.
It’s been a long time since I have grown anything but autos.
Sorry about the poor picture quality!!
As always I am using All Fox Farm soil and nutrients. :hubba:

The auto AK47 are from last grows seeds I have 10 Ladiesthat are 5 weeks old today.
I had several males which I collected lots of pollen from.
I plan on crossing some Auto with some of the Purples to get some f 1 seeds.
I also made a closet clone room. :cool:
Once the females get going I plan on doing lots of clones since I will know they are Ladies. @ least I hope they are I never bought feminized seeds before. :eek: :eek:
I am putting my Girls outside during the day and in a new grow room I built in my shed when the sun is not out or it gets later in the day.
I have to add C02 in the shed. This is also new to me.
There is a link @ the bottom of my new grow area in the shed if anyone is interested!!

013.jpg 011.jpg

012.jpg 014.jpg

015.jpg 008.jpg

007.jpg 003.jpg

Woah! That is one mighty fine BUSH sir!

I am likin the outdoor garden set-up. Absolutely beautiful man!

GL and GREEN mojojojojojjo!

My Ak47 are just starting their 6th week.
The Purples are @ day 20 the pictures were taken yesterday.
I made some changes with the C02 because the girls were not getting enough just feeding with a tank.
I am pulling air from outside the shed with a 6 inch inline fan 440 CFM.
I also have another pulling through the 2-1000 watt lights for cooling.
We had a cold front come through where temps got in the low to mid 40’s and that made the air coming in to cold.
I got some plant damage on the plants the air was blowing on.:eek: :eek: So I have the fan cooling the lights blowing back in @ the top and the fan pulling outside air shoots towards the AC that stays on low set @ 81 degrees. If it gets above 81 the AC compressor kicks on and brings the temps down.:confused:
I am not sure this makes sense but it is working if it gets cold.:confused:
Today it is in the 80’s :cool: so tonight I will most likely hook the light cooling fan back up because I won’t need heat.;)
I am bringing the girls outside in the sun if we have a good day. I keep them on the same light cycle.:cool: :cool: Here are some pictures.

001.jpg 007.jpg

012.jpg 015.jpg

018.jpg 019.jpg

BOD7.jpg 031.jpg

Nice strain selection you got going. My Purple #1 always streches on me hope you have better luck on it.

bombbudpuffa said:
They're looking great GDT. I'll be glad when all those purple strains are in flower. Should be something to see:).
ME TOO :cool: :cool:
I decided to start some Regular Purple Widow and a few more of the feminized Purple Power. I got the room Why waste the light and space. Started germinated today:holysheep:

I decided to start some Regular Purple Widow
I haven't smoked just PW but I smoked a PW pheno AfghanixPurpleWidow. It's def daytime smoke, not too potent but it gets dark purple:D.

mistisrising said:
Looks real nice. You seem to love those auto ak's, have you grown many other autos?

I've been doing them for a while now since they tend to be so easy and finish in 9 to 10 weeks :D
This link takes you to a past grow with 4 auto strains in one grow. It turned out great.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20531

OK I am a little tired of the Autos but needed some males for pollen and ended up with 10 females in the process.
I am going to try and see what I can do with some of these Purple Strains.
I will cross some of them and try and get an Auto Purple:holysheep: sounds like fun .
It may take several attempts to get one that is stable but I am going to give it my best shot :aok: :aok:

The first 3 pictures are the 3 feminized strains @ day 24.
Some of the older leaves have some cold damage from the cold night when the air i was pulling from outside was blowing directly on them :eek: I have since solved that problem!! The shorter bushy one is the Twilight the Purple Power and Purple#1 are much taller and I think getting close to be able to clone. I have 3 more Purple Power that are 2 days old today. I also have 6 Purple Widow in germination that have not opened yet.:confused: :confused: Its been 3 days and not a single crack???:holysheep:

001.jpg 002.jpg

007.jpg 014.jpg

016.jpg

The next pictures are the Purple Widow x AK48 @ day 24.
I just transplanted them in 3 gallon pots today. They also have some cold damage on older leaves. I think I may take a branch from each of them and go 12/12 to sex and get some clones from the Females.

011.jpg 017.jpg

The last two are taken inside my grow room showing the AK47 and the rest:cool:

008.jpg 018.jpg

Kind of looks like nute burn a lil. Are you sure it's the cold. I vent from outside and i'm asleep when the lights go off and its been getting a good 40 degrees outside at night and my babies aren't showing any damage like that. Imo, you should just ease up on the nutes:). They are healthy looking besides that though. What do you veg under?

I was checking the grow a few days ago and all was good.
When I got to the Purple Widow x AK48 I saw some white hairs on 2 and balls on the 3rd.:holysheep:
I was very surprised because they are still on 18/6 @ day 27 of veg under 2 1000 watt hps.:confused:
I have some clones started on the Ak48 and the other purple strains.
This is why I am trying to keep the plants in veg for so long. I do not have another area for 12/12.
Most of the Auto AK47’s will be done in two weeks and coming out so I will have plenty of room. I do have a few of the Ak that are further behind.
I am starting some Bubble Dust to add for crossing and now with the PW x AK48 one male in the closet trying to get pollen with the AK 47 auto pollen I already have I think I can do some good crosses on some F1’s.:hubba: :hubba: Here is the pictures of the PWxAK48.

1S.jpg 6F.jpg

8A.jpg 12A.jpg

W.jpg

Latest posts

Back