passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really???? no **** im going to have to get me some of this its called surgell and i could get it at like food lion or walmart right it would be right next to the jello right??? it should say surgel on it???

If you had a take home drug test, why didn't you get someone else to piss for you?

drink a ton of water and cranberry juice pomegranit juice and pop some b complex,multi vit, this should help block up some of the thc and clean your liver out etc.
goodluck

Hey all, I have a drug test coming up for a construction job. I have no idea if I'm going to pass or fail but hopefully my information will help others out. I'll document exactly what I'm doing and hope for the best.

I was offered the job Tuesday and told that I would have to pass a drug test prior to hire and they want me on-site Monday, June 25th. They will want me to test either today or tomorrow (June 21st, 22nd), but I'll make excuses and get it pushed until Friday morning at the earliest (I would highly recommend everybody do whatever they can to buy some extra time :), because it'll never hurt you) The LAST time I smoked was Tuesday, June 19th (a small bowl at 9 AM) and I previously passed a UA on Monday June 11th. Between those times I would guess I smoked about a qtr oz of mid-grade weed.

After being told I'd have to test and realizing that I'd only have about 3 days to pass I went into semi-panic mode. I Loaded up on cranberry juice (I don't care what anybody else says about cranberry juice, I've passed 3 UA's before doing nothing but drinking cranberry juice and laying off pot...but I've always had at least 7 days before...plus cranberry juice tastes good), started eating red meat for every meal and I even bought one of those system cleansing drinks (Formula 420 Body clean:fruit punch, if ANYBODY has ANY experience with formula 420 I would appreciate you chiming in). I'm headed out to the grocery store to buy some Sure Gel and Niacin...I don't want to do Niacin but this job will net me a grand a week, so **** it. Even a Niacin burn maybe worth it as long as it's just a dip-a-strip test.

Pertinent Info: I'm 5'11' 160 lbs. I worked out like crazy until 2 weeks ago. I'm young, in good shape, and I can eat whatever I want which is usually fairly healthy (salads, pastas, vegetables and occasional fast food). I KNOW my metabolism is high, and I've never failed UA no matter how much I've smoked, so I also KNOW that in at least 7 days my system can clean itself out.

***What I'm trying to do is clean as much THC out of my body as I can in THREE days, and then dilute myself down to a normal level***

What I've done step-by-step:

Tuesday night:
-Hot bath, as hot as I could stand for about an hour. I got up to a rolling sweat, which I believe will somehow help cleanse.
- Began drinking water (as much as I could)

Wednesday:
-Played around the lake all day. Got a sunburn but also did some nice sweating and the heat helped me down liquids.
-Drank a gallon of cranberry juice and stood in the sun all day.
-Ate 2 hamburgers (red meat = creatine = masks urine dilution)

Thursday:
-Bought Formula 420: Body clean. Advertised as system cleanser, but I'm skeptical. The smoke shop broad told me to drink it the morning of, 2 hours prior to my test, and too pee twice before my UA. Kinda sounds like a diluting agent to me, it even has 475 mg of creatine in it. I might take it anyway because I don't see how it could hurt me...but I think somebody just took me for $30.
- Drank about 4 bottles of water so far.
*Plan on downing another gallon of C-berry juice
*Possibly doping up on some Niacin

Friday:
* Will either try Cincy's Sure Gel or the Formula 420m, probably not both.

I'll keep you guys posted if I do anything else

a little of advice, if you dont like the burning feeling of niacin they do make niacin non burning formula at some pharmacies for a few cents more or same price and a few pills less.

I JUST TRIED THE SUR GEL TRICK LIKE 2 HOURS AGO. Hopefully this works i went to quest diagnostics. Hopefully it works with a lab. Otherwise i wont get this job. I quit for 3 months and than 2 nights ago i took a few tokes. Hope it all works out ill let you know in 2 day. CINCY BOY IM COUNTING ON YOU MAN.PLEASE COME THROUGH FOR ME. OFF TO SMOKE A BOWL LATER FELLOW SMOKERS

WELL the job just called me and they want me to fill out my new hire paperwork and bring it in tommarow. SO i think i passed. Im pretty sure I did. Otherwise they would have not called me. Thanks CIncy BOY.
Use the SUR GEL it works.

Yup this definately works. i had a friend in maine that had to do this cause he was on probation. It's a good trick =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

its almost 4 am and i ahve a drug test tomorrow evening...ive eard about sur gel and certo...i smoked 20 mins ago....lets see how this works

Latest posts

Back