Computer Problem Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seemed to have fixed itself after 135 notices... Thank you guys. Thanks Hackerman for the manual. Is there a better malware protection I should be using?

WH, don't you worry.

It has been quarantined by your AV,,,would be my guess Rose.

Malwarebytes is an awesome program. The free version works pretty good,,but Malwarebytes Pro is the best.

AV's have let me down in the past, ,but Malwarebytes has never let me down.
Also always keep a good current System Restore Point. If your computer starts acting up, ,you can restore it back to before the problem started.

Malwarebytes is the best. I have used it for years.The free version is very nice. I run it once a month or so just to pick up what Defender might have missed. Between the 2, I never have a problem. And, both are free.

:yeahthat:
I can see my brother Hackerman is very computer savvy. Cool
Thats the two i use to my friend,,, Window Defender and Malwarebytes Pro. They have served me well.
I also never open emails on ANYTHING, ,,, but my Tablet. I do most my Internet searches on my tablet. I can reset my tablet very easy.
My Desktop is used for business and my Wifes Bigfish games,,,lol....i also keep a clone of my HD.

Just bumping the thread. Its been awhile. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Back