Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOT

Reaction score
Hey everybody
I took this plant from my friend its a white widow and he was preparing his setup so while preparing he threw this seed in soil and put it under a t5 without ventilation and ph adjutment and fertilisation amd she is 1 month old but too small! I took it from him while his setup is ready. He barely dont know anyhting about growing plants at all. I took it, changed the soil and put it in my grow box. Do u think it will survive?

View attachment 20170205_124915.jpg

Oh shot.... the little engine that could? I have found when a seedling is abused like that she has a rough road ahead. All you can do is try. It will either come out of it or it won't. and it could be a boy, but it might be a fun educational thing to do... mojo shot.

I would bury 75% of that stem. Jmo

I would bury 75% of that stem. Jmo

:yeahthat:

I would do this as well as maybe take a razor blade and gently rough up the part of the stem you will be bury. Might get you some new root growth like with clones. jmo

Thanks you rosie(dudette) lol
Lesso and hamster i buried the stem but i cant use the blazor because the stem is too fragile. Thank u ladis and gentlemen

Hahahahahahahah i hate nursing man and btw when i buried the stem i centered it.

Sure rosie
TLC i centered it after taking the pic :D and thank u

I'm sure that u were high when u replied lollll. Peace brother

Hey Shot, I think it is a good idea to try and warm up your box and give it good source of light like hps or mh but as said before if the seedling comes out as a weaker plant it will probably stay like that but there is a chance that it can recover, so it is worth a Shot, Shot ;)

Looolll zem is around its been a long time zemmy. How ur doing brother? And thanks i will give it a shot :D

I'm fine here, have my hands full, but I am always around Shot, good to see you, what's news with you?

At the moment i'm just studying and growing my queens :)

Thanks hope u get some soon. Peace

Latest posts

Back