Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven U done this before haven't U ? -- Gonna work just fine !

They just shouldn't let some people learn some stuff !-- Like making Tetraploid pot plants !---I can make tetras !--So I'll spend the next year making a tetraploid variety out of all the varieties I got !---I figure this time next year I'll have a bigger collection of tetras than Jesus !---Then maybe I can see whether breeding tetras is worthwhile !----I'll have some nice stuff either way !
Hippie U gonna like that Trips-x-T.E! ---Show me what U got !

I musta missed something! ---Happy Birthday Nes !
Kraven --I love that aerocloner! --Looks like U be working it !--I take my cuts and moving stuff to bloom on the 1st and 15th. --Makes it easier to remember how old a plant is or how long something been in bloom !
Got to have a plan !-- What I start on the 1st. Wil be ready for harvest about when ?-- Then there's plants 2 weeks ahead of them and plants 2 weeks behind them !--It can get complicated !-- I take a cut then roughly 2 weeks to root and veg for about a month then about 2 months after that it'll be ready for harvest !--- U could just about circle harvest day on the calendar when U take a cut !

Keef Just dug those seeds out that we were talking about...GDP X Black Rose....BPU X Blueberry Blast...that sounds tasty??...And... BPU X Mix ??? The BPU X Mix look a little pale...

How did We miss Nes ,,,....Happy Belated Birthday Nes,,,,:48:

Mr Cane, thank you sir, I have learned that its not a bad idea to leave one good bud at the base so if I have to reveg it's easy, just cut above the bud and toss the pot back into veg, trim and hang the top.

Take special care if U start some of those GDP-x-Black Rose seed Cane !--We've had trouble getting them to germ !--Be great if U could get one !-- The BPU-X-B.B is what I got and the BPU-x- Mixed mom's --Are just t hat he bred a BPU male to different mom's and the seed got mixed up !--So U only know who the dad was !--He listed that group of mom's once !---I'm pleased with the Blueberry! ---I'm thinking of getting some lemon and breed me a Blueberry Lemonade !--I guess that's already been done !---Sounds tasty though !

Ok organized enough i can name and date all my girls.

Cloner:

(2) Kali Mist
(4) Cheesy Jones

Veg tent:

(3) GG #4 x BEP
(1) Kali Mist
(1) P98BK x DPD
(1) ChemD
(1) CaliO
(1) SSTD (reveg)

Flower:

(1) Kali Mist (Week 8 Day 4)
(1) Bubba Kush (Week 8 Day 4)
(1) SSTD (Week 6 Day 5)
(1) P98BK x DPD (Week 5 Day 5)
(1) Buzz Berry (Week 5 Day 5)
(1) CaliO (Week 4 Day 1)
(1) C99 (Week 1 Day1)
(1) Cheesy Jones (Week 1 Day 1)
(1) Icookies (Week 1 Day 1)

Go Kraven !--The man don't play !-- Hellova line up Cuz !-- With that cloner U can run them till U get tired !-- I like the way U got them at different ages !-
D.D. didn't work last night --I'll see if she can post a pic of my veg boxes and the dirt pharm !

Hey Cane those seed marked BPU-X-B.B ---We're there at least 2 dozen seed in that bottle ? --I ask because I think they were fathered by Trips ---Not that it means anything they are what they say they are !--
They should be plenty fertile and I still got mom-- dad --cousins all growing together !---Got some T.E. and her babies by Trips and some from a T.E. male crossed on my Widow then crossed with Strawberry Rhino ! Strawberry Rhino coming up so the whole family is around !-- T.E. babies by Trips may be the best !--It grows nice !

Wow Kraven, You are organized that's for sure . . . . Nice....I had to keep logs for years at work,so I am fighting it right now .

Won't be long till we get the outside stuff going. ...those BPU X BB look great, little over a dozen. ..can't wait :)

Better get them log books back out Chief! --- Dates U started seed ? -- How many days a variety takes to finish ? --Not talking about what the seed pack says !--How long does it really take to finish !-- When did U take a clone ? --How long did it take in veg before the flip !--Ask Hippie he got a written system !--When U water when U feed ? --Lots of helpful info! --- Or U can label everyone and open the Chute !--That's southern rodeo talk !-- We got all sorts of words like tars and stuff ! Awhight!

Wife: Honey how do I look?
Husband: To tell you the truth..... your butt is getting really big. It's bigger than the BBQ grill!

Later that evening .....
Husband: Honey, wanna fool around?
SILENCE.....
Husband: What's wrong?
Wife: Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-*** grill for one little weenie?

Just caught up reading. A very happy birthday to you Rose! And, a happy belated birthday to you Nes! Mine will be here before you know it-- in the dog days of summer. I dread it every year cause weird, crazy things just seem to happen! I will be 43!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back