Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ofc. Got home. River was fun, watching James bond thunderball. Man the high tech gadgets they flash on those old James bond movies trip me out. Lol but for 1965 that was hot stuff!

That is my favorite Bond movie. I must have seen it a 100 times. I started to watch the debate but it was too depressing. I'm just gonna smoke another dube. :48:

I know that's true about the debate !-- I made it thru 10 minutes !-- Then found something on MTV Live !-- Warren Haynes Band live in Austin !-- Warren be one of the guitarist from Allman Brother Band !-- Got sideways and ????? -- Well It woulda been brilliant if I could remember what it was !--Bands back on !--

Morning Rose, D.D and all.

Kraven, I know it is late but Happy B. D. Did you get much damage from the storm? We didn't even get rain here.

Keef, D.D. though root system is awesome.

Rose, I'm so happy to hear Wilson is home.

Nick your picture are looking good.

Going to take one of Aurora Indica down today, not much to talk about, but it grew small little buds. I'll be smoking her anyways. Looking forward in cloning inside.

good morning ofc, i noticed this morning i joined M.P. two years ago. it was long before i was calling mp home, and that is solely because of the members here. i am glad to call you guys my friends, and glad i stumbled across this forum.
well.. 58 this morning. my body is in full winter mode, used to the sun and sweat, i'll need to get used to some cool weather. i never appreciated winter until i rode a motorcycle through the winter. its just like summer, once you get used to the difference in temperature its an enjoyable season. with temps dropping, i have been opening a window at night in the bloom room, taking night time temps into the low to mid 60's.
bloom is at 7 weeks, starting to get good weight in there. i had to stake some branches last night. i need to make up my mind if i am going to run bpu again immediately after this harvest, or if i will run bloom almost empty for a couple weeks while i wait on snow lotus to grow.
well, lets get this week started.

At work. Baby sleeping. So, I'm channel surfing & I thought I caught an episode of SNL, but it was just a clip from the debate last night. Love me some SNL & that Alec Baldwin is really good. Hope my relief is on time cause I'm ready! You all have a good one.

Morning all.
ness....we did good too, it stayed to the east. Thank you for the birthday wish.
Was lil chilly here too this am dog.
Tired. Peace

Morning O.F.C. !
I woke up in a foul mood wanting to fight !-- Stupid head injury !-- Anyway I think I'll keep to myself till I can get a handle on it !-- Have a good day all !

G'day O.F.C, I got ribs in the slow cooker. Woke up to 45 degrees this morning. What do you do when your weed tastes like jet fuel smells? Not liking that much. Hey Keef, can you guess what I got cooking? Hint: 130 proof first run :vap-Bong_smoker:

What up O.F.C. ? -- So many post I'm just catching up !-- I'm feeling beat up but I be O.K. !--
Nick -- Besides THC and the other cannabinoids cannabis has a group of chemicals called terepenes -- That combine in different ways to produce the different smells and taste !-- With smells of earthy -- piney--floral--fruity and of of those combinations smells of fuel oil -- A variety called Desiel is one !-- I guess U know what Skunk smells like ? -- Breeding for a terepene profile may be the next big thing !--- I hope one of those B.B. U got takes after mom !--- My house doesn't smell like pot !-- Smells like blueberries !

I have had some fuel-ly tasting before, if the strain is not medically doing it for you, I can't get past the taste. Ribs sound good nick.

That's why Bubblicious is on the way out !-- Rotting fruit in a bowl of fuel oil is not my favorite smell !- Her children may be a different story !-- There's lots of possible combinations there !-- The Jesus of breeders would be a breeder that could breed for terepenes and potency without compromising either !-- I ain't Jesus -- I think there's another way !-- I been collecting all these varieties because I want to go the way of vape oil !-- U know how they got those perfume peeps that can combine different things to produce a new fragrance? ---- If I can't combine oil to produce a desired terepene profile then I'll find someone who can !-- Some will be fine without mixing with anything else !-- It's all wide open and not many answers !-- So goes the quest for "The Green Grail " !!

I remember a strain from EG that I grew out. Smelled like you were standing at a bus stop, after 3 weeks in a jar it smelled and tasted like lemon hard candy.

When Bodhi was trying to recreate road kill skunk, there were 3 major components he tried to get right. The skunk smell, the dead rotting meat smell, and the feces smell...because the true road kill skunk had all 3 together at once.

That's some complicated stuff right there Umbra !-- In a free weed world one thing is for sure there will be variety !-- Predicting what people will find desirable or not sounds like a tricky business ? -- My thoughts are that with restrictions on where people can smoke anything I think flowers will make up maybe half the market in smokables the rest gonna be hash oil cartridges for e-cigs !-- Smoke them almost anywhere !
So I think the market stabilizes as the price per mg. equalizes !--
Lemon gonna always be popular !

Spare me the roadkill, I can do without. This stuff is an unknown that I received from a friend. They smell like rotten fruit if you touch them but the flavor When smoked is jist like jp5 smells.

RKS, ....she is nasty, and very unpredictable, but when you breed her right you get epic smoke hands down. She is the mother to the Hippy Slayer cut I keep. Not easy to grow, but well worth the trouble. I got the cut from a close friend and this is his work, here is the linage - [Hippy Slayer]

Dirty Hippy - [Snow Lotus sister (Afgooey x Blockhead)] x RKS [from the Jim Ortega line] = Hippy Slayer

Nick what ever it is sounds like it's related to a desiel ! -- There's so many varieties ! -- Some people like the stuff !-- It might change with some aging like Umbra said ?-- I think it's gonna end up like cigarettes ,beer and other commodities !-- People gonna have thier favorite BRAND that is a consistent product !--

There's that legendary Snow Lotus super mom again !--
Work it Kraven !-- Some things are just worth the extra effort !

Oh Wow, a friend sent me a few carts and a couple bats...needed good CBD oil and oh wow, so much better than flowers. Great for my lungs, even better for my GI issues and PTSD...I am now officially a high CBD vape when possible to medicate, clean, no smell just a nice peppery sensation person. We vote in less than three weeks to make my diagnosis on the list of prescribed meds for my conditions. I'm so happy...wow and very very well medicated.....really easy to get too much it seems...gonna have to get used to how to meter out doses. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back