Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, yes, Wilson is big for his age. He's looking so cute. Yes, I'll stay with these 3 gal. But when I get my flowering room going. I'll think I'll experiment with sizes of pots. With more room I'll have more fun.:farm:

hippy, lol. last thing you do is tell keef don't do something.
Opps. Forgot about that one. I already spent 500 Bucks in my mind.
Keef I demand you go look at that site. Now.
Kravens 2 Month's in a Row. Congrats.
Hi Rose saw you Garden Journal, Looks Great.
Hi Ness wanna smoke a Bowl.

Umbra's got a girlfriend... Nice going Umbra. Must have been that wedding..
We dated for a couple of years back in NJ. Her parents are divorced. Her father and step siblings live in CA. She came out for her niece's wedding, but I don't think she was planning on moving to CA anytime soon.

Thank you Woodhippy! It is nice to have an indoor again.

holy cow st nick... Looks like it is a nice winter day to do that work. Did you build the tresses? Is that even what that is called? They look nice. I think you might need a full dozen bowls for all that work. Don't make me tell you the story of my husband falling off the roof. He can only go to the third step now..

Rose, we built the trusses (you were very close) on that trailer for the last half and built the big ones on the other end on the ground. I was 35 this morning when we started but it was almost 70 by noon. Now comes the tin. 'Sposed to rain for two days and then snow so Maybe Friday I'll get to work again.

Figured I would roll up a big fat joint and puff it with you guys hope everyone's having a good evening those trusses sure look good Nick

464337a0aa49b3670998ea7dfb745322.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to pull myself back up !-- Been hurting and after awhile it affects your thought processes !-- I'm bout pickled in THC !-- I'm not bullet proof but I'm sure I could slow a couple down !--
Yo Bud didn't start my Strawberry Wine the day after U started yours ? -- Mine still brewing !-- I probably take it farther than U would for a sweet or semi-sweet wine !-- I let them yeast eat all that sugar !-- Make as much alcohol as they can !-- Probably freeze the Strawberry and Blueberry off this weekend them a week later it be Apple Jack time !
I try to be around more tommorrow! -- Somebody got to keep U guys in line !-- That's not me but U really do need someone to keep U in line !--
Rose it's gonna hit 85 F. here tomorrow !--

I took a couple of big buds jammed a skewer through the middle of them tied some hemp rope around it real tight let it dry for like a week then wrapped it with some leaves let it dry again let me tell you she's pretty tasty

Morning O.F.C. !
Up a 4 am working on my Wake and Bake !-- I don't feel like I got that flu just had a bad day with my face !--
Checking what happened in our world and the weather !-- I'm amused with the war on the media !-- Media gonna win !

Gooood Morning O.F.C....No school yesterday and a late start today...lots of Snow and ice in the area:(...

morning ofc. Rose, Mr. Wilson looks like he has that sparkle to his eye. I bet he is a major handful.

Big o'l leaf wrapped bud joints, new roof just about to get dried in, umbra been a datin', TLC is posting....man is MP hummin' along. Morning all....gonna get really, really medicated today and read ;)

Good morning Keef Cane yarddog and Kraven hope you guys are all off to a great start this morning it's pretty damn cold here -33

64F ..... a nice sunny morning.....sorry for your loss of warmth BL :rofl:

Overcast and humid !-- I'm still dragging some today but a little better !-- I might live !-- D.D. had a busy day yesterday !-- She beat a drug screen again !-- She signs for the apartment today !-- The dogs and I gonna miss her !-- Doing orientation during the day M-F she is not gonna like that !-- Me and the dogs be safer at the beach !-- After a couple day shifts she scare me and I'm the one comfortable with guns !

64F ..... a nice sunny morning.....sorry for your loss of warmth BL :rofl:

I wish we were having weather like that I can't believe how cold this winter has been this is the coldest it's been in a long time but I guess everyone's feeling it everywhere your guises weather's has been pretty crazy this winter as well my fingers are crossed we have an amazing summer

well, its been the warmest winter i have seen in years here. flowers and some tree's blooming here.
Rose, your house looks exactly like i imagined it, plates on the walls. my wife threw a plate into a wall once, stuck right on in there. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back