Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my deal Little Brother. I have never smoked your Flowers, ,,but i have seen your pics. That is some dank ****. NCH would not waste his time with some ******* that couldnt grow good Weed. Send your crapy Weed to me then,,and ill make some ppl very happy. :smoke1:
You want to kick your own ***,,go ahead, ,but it never works out well. Ive seen some of your grows my friend,,and if all the **** i see you go thru doesn't produce Dank,,then what the fk is ,,considered Dank?

Thanks hopper. I just feel like I'm developmentally challenged sometimes

Arnt we all My Brother! But the difference is,,we are your friends,,we know better,,and so should you.You grow some killer ****,,sale it somewhere else,or to someone else, ,but stop kicking your own *** Bro.
Something i was taught long time ago by the guy that started Amway. I Negative will Kill 10 Positives,,,IF AND ONLY IF,,,,YOU ALLOW IT.

Good evening people... Ness, how are those pups doing?

Wh, welcome home.

Umbra, I would be honored to smoke it.

We had sun today and the snow has begun to melt... woo hoo.

Speaking of Dank from Texas. One of my Brothers stopped by and gave me some Northern Lights. Love that ****. Makes me smile and very laid back. Hell, it makes me real smart. Im smarter then all yall potheads. :rofl:

I seen the pics of Umbra's grow too !-- If I could verify that his Tahoe OG had rock hard buds and would rock your world and is all sorts of stanky dank ? --- I wouldn't be able to say it on the open forum !-- I'm not saying I've had some but I'm not saying I haven't but if I had I bet I woulda liked it a lot !-- I mean probably !-- If I woulda tried some !

Thanks Hopper, she is a good dog and mother. I'm bless to have her. Time for a hit.:bong2:

I'm in Ness !-- Is that the Aurora Indica U smoking ? -- My rotation seems to be working fine but U know something bad is gonna happen to the grow !-- Things just been going too well lately !-- I just got the last harvest in jars and gonna do it again next week !-- Looks like veg can keep up so maybe I can keep it up awhile !-- I'm still trying to figure it all out !-- Sure is nice to have a selection of weed to choose from !--This trimming though ? -- Not a fan and it is not my strong suit !-- Nope ! I ain't spending my life sitting around trimming !-- Hope I won 't have to pay others to do it either ! --

Yes, Keef, its the one and only for right now. Looking forward to having a selection. This will be good. Got to get me that rocking chair. That's what I want. I want to rock this growing skill. I'm hanging in there.:dancing:

Ness I'm keep my eye open for some seed to a really fast finisher like AK 47 or something !-- Might be just what U need! -- 45-50 days after U switch the lights from veg to bloom it would be ready for harvest !-- U gonna get it down !-- Everytime I think I got this I get blindsided by something !-- Like I said It got me looking over my shoulder cause things are going so well ! - I got another girl today !-- Riot Berry OG -x- BPU !
I think that's 8 girls outta 8 sexed plants !-- I'm not ever gonna start anymore seed !-- I have used up my quota of females to males for years to come !-- Scares me !

This freaking NL is awesome. Then again, ,,i love Weed,,so when im high, ,its all awesome. :smoke1:

Ill take her to work, ,,im a Uber Driver Kinda Guy. Lol

Go to bed ya sissy. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back