Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WH, welcome home for the weekend. enjoy your time. is this commuting thing getting old? You're a good provider.

Umbra, thank you so very much. hugs.

Thanks Rose,,,and yes it is getting very very old leaving my home every Monday and not returning untill Friday evening. Plus im getting older and the work i do is very Physical.
BUT,,i would rather deal with the loneliness and sore body then be broke.
Love you Mam

Good morning folks. Started out 41 deg. and now its 36. I guess we are gonna get some weather. One of my good friends had a stroke the other day, wondered why I hadn't heard from him. Luckily it was minor, apparently no physical damage. Plants are doing their thing.

Sending Positive Energy to your friend. Tell him to take care and take an Aspirin every day. And if he Smokes Ciggs,,,please stop.

Thanks for all the well wishes. He has been thru this before, I think it was 2014.

Rain got my face in a knot and Left arm not doing it's job today ! -- Getting kinda ragged down here !--
This getting back up thing is getting old !

I got a case of the tireds.....may nap. Just got done with some smoked ribs and my eyelids are heavy :)

Hitting a bowl and just about got myself convinced a short nap is in order ;)

Good my 1st run of GDP-X-B.R. and Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel hanging -- B.B. in da jar !-- Do it again in 2 weeks !-- I keep stuffing them into bloom and they just keep coming out !--

I guess it would not be a good idea to strike up a conversation about Russia ?

Yup !-- Guess that bout covers bout all U need to know !-

- Wind starting to pile water up against the dunes !
Might have to swim my a** outta here before long! -- With 4 dogs I'm need a better plan than just swim my a** up outta here !--

1st pipe of some Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel !-- Umbra -- I'm have to check U off on this one !-- Ya did good again Cuz !-- Some time in a jar and this gonna be real nice !

Ok nap turned into almost a full nights sleep....ribs made me lazy ;)

Afternoon Folks. Ordering plants for the spring garden. 50 Strawberry plants. Replace my Ever bearing with June. Started taking clones, Need a second cloner. Cabin Fever is over.
Got lots of sticks to pick up in the yard.

Cane She will be nice in a couple more weeks.
What is your wall made of. Looks washable.

Cane She will be nice in a couple more weeks.
What is your wall made of. Looks washable.

Yep thank you .... can't wait to see them finish up..
O. .the pictures were taken in front of the garage door

So I was poking around on eBay looking at some PH/EC metres and I came across this one yes I know it's kind of cheap but I liked the fact that it has an online monitoring feature what are your guises thoughts on this One I have one similar but it doesn't have the online feature

Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/262580912955

6 in1 Water Testing Meter Digital LCD PH/TEMP/EC/CF/ORP/TDS Monitor Meter N9G6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back