Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rain...figurative and literal. been smoking on the TKgoji and the Jersey OG. new fave. tons of transplanting to do. later gator

I'm not ready yet Umbra !-- I need more coffee !-- Might take a couple more caps too !-- Can't seem to shake the grandpa noises and moving like I sound !--

I probably need to keep to myself today -- I'm watching the political stuff trying to figure out how we got here !-- The man the FBI is investigating for stealing the presidential election by having a foreign power help sway voters get's to appoint an empty Supreme Court seat that was also stolen by the refusal to even have a vote for years !-- No I better sign off and keep my mouth shut !-- The man lied and manipulated a lot of good people and that's a dam shame !-- U can't hold it against people for wanting change but they got swayed by a con artist aided by a foreign power --They were tricked !-- Where do we go from here ?

Hay Keef i'm not going to lie it is driving me crazy having this dirt in my room I think I might just have to rip the Home Depot grab a little Rubbermaid container and make a small set up for them just so I can get them out of that dirty nasty stinky dirt hahah PS I really hate dirt unless I'm Rippin in my side-by-side I can't wait for these girls to be dropped in to the water and doing their thing just so I can send Billy a picture wonder if it'll drive him hahaha crazy

That's funny Bud! Send ol' Billy some water pics! Kraven, I used to love Tom T. Hall! That's a beautiful song, but made me want to cry! That's why I don't listen to "country" music much, if any.

My face hurting and got me in a foul mood and not fit for polite company but judging from my face -- U in the Southeast ? -- There's a bad storm coming next several days gonna be worse than most some places! -- Be careful out there !-- Don't know how much I be around next couple days depends on my pain !-- I don't need to be on here in a foul mood stirring sheet up that's for sure ! - Later !-- Serious about the storm pay attention to the weather people!

Whew, me and the ol hippy just back from a beach fishing trip. He was cleaning them as fast as I could catch them....filet's in the fridge.

San Antonio may soon join Austin and Houston in the cite and release for small amounts of weed !--- Ya'll ain't down to ole Keef yet but hot dam I didn't expect to live long enough to see this much !-- May be a little thing to U guys but means the world to me !

212,,,,,,,,,,,,thats how fast my heart was beating per minute when they took me to the hospital yesterday from work. Hope that never happens again. Damn that scared the holy **** out of me. My heart did some weird crap. Doc said it was the 5 cups of coffee my dumb *** had in a short time. Cant do that when you already have had heart problems. Ouch,,,,,,,

Damn Hopper you okay. You might need to slow down a bit.
Evening Folks. I went to work, Nothing to do, Left by 9 am.

yikes! feel better. decaf is not an option. for me anyway...

WH damn man, be careful....caffeine kills fosure. 1 cup bro, thats all thats needed...never said how big the cup could be though !!

baby steps keef. i hope it continues to improve in tejas.

Im okay today guys. I mean ive been good ever since my open heart surgery. I do alot of physical work,,,just keep forgetting i aint 30 anymore. ..lol.......yehaaaaaaaa
Plus i drink my coffee, ,strong and black,,,but not 5 cups in an hour. Lol

Dam Hopper !-- U get well soon Cuz !-- Start eating some them firecrackers regularly !-- I got off my BP meds eating caps -- 3 doses a day -- Low grade buzz all da time -- Yes it will slow U down some but U got to find a place in the middle where U --O.K. !-- I drink several cups of coffee a day !- I have to have some coffee sometimes to try to keep the caps from melting me !-- The mind wants to do things the body shouldn't do !-- We got to find some place in the middle !-- Sometimes I take too much sometimes I don't take enough but I'm no longer a slave to doctors medicine ! -- I don't do doctors !

I had some Nurse Larry I forgot about !-- I think it is helping !-- Pain make me a pain in the a** !-- I need some relief !

Me and Nurse Larry just sit down to a Steve Winwood -- Eric Clapton play list !-- My BP and pulse be fine -- My mind ? -- Maybe a little melty --like I like it ? --Sure U can do it !-- But can U do it high -high -high ?-- Back to Dear Mr. Fantasy -- Maybe some Cream too !-- Got my play list on my phone !--I check in later !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back