Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, off to do some shopping with the wifey. Hope everyone has a great day. Peace

do bong hits give you rhythm? i have none. at all. kinda like navin from the jerk. but did some bongs last night and played my guitar and was surprised to find i had rhythm.

brownied up for the day. hope everyone has a good day...

Morning O.F. -- I must not be smoking enough I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket !-- I guess weed could make U think know U had rhythm -- I get high enough I feel like I'm bullet proof !

Good morning everyone glad to hear everyone is off to an excellent start pretty bummed out those babies I got from that guy the pink Kush purple Kush OG Kush Bubba Kush were completely covered in mould and had little white creators I sure wish out brought my loop with me when I want to buy them hopefully I can save them or I'm going to be on the hunt for some new beans because I got rid of most of my old part because I wasn't happy with them I have a couple left but that's it so hopefully these things work out pretty dumb on my half to be counting my chickens before they hatch

damn budlight. that guy does not sound like someone i would ever want to do business with. he does not condone certain types of growing, and now he sold you tainted plants...

damn budlight. that guy does not sound like someone i would ever want to do business with. he does not condone certain types of growing, and now he sold you tainted plants...

Yeah man it's super sucks I just don't know who to be more mad at him or myself I just figured out a super high price I was going to be getting quality plants and I was so excited in such a rush to get out the door to go pick them up I totally forgot my loop and without it I'm damn near blind as a bat How's the bike running pretty good

lol Keef. You are prolly right. My x-ray vision seemed particularly sharp too ;)

OF got rhythm? LOL, better late than never. I think we all need to smoke what you are smoking.
Good rainy morning OFC!

Bummer Bud, people have no class to hand out crap like that.

OF got rhythm? LOL, better late than never. I think we all need to smoke what you are smoking.
Good rainy morning OFC!

Bummer Bud, people have no class to hand out crap like that.

I will have to agree with you Rose I wish the world had more people like us the ofc in it it really does make me sick how many people are about quantity and not quality when it comes to medicine you should always take care of it and make sure it's top-notch before you give it to someone else

hey bud, its running good. i swapped sprockets, went one tooth larger n the front, and three teeth smaller on the rear sprocket. dropped my rpms a good bit, makes for a good open road cruising speed now. now i am going to focus on getting my 250 street bike running right. building it for a road legal bike to be able to take to the road courses and also ride a little on the street.

I have my electric guitar hooked up to an effects peddle that has a digital delay and if you are in sync/in rhythm with it. You kinda set up a constructive wave (kinda like the edge from U2). I had it last night. Gone this morning. I had a couple of chord progressions pop into my head too that are gone now. Bummin'...

Wow, BL...looks like your gonna have to bring out the big guns to clear these babies....hope they are tough enough....at this point don't play, you will be taking cuts from these anyway and scrapping the donors due to the ugly mess they arrived in....tbh it kinda pisses me off BL.....gives us all a bad name!

Just dropped 1.5K on a car i'm giving to my BIL.....it was time...i drove it 7 years and never had it in the shop, needed all new brakes...the whole system, plus all the coils went bad so 4 of them are not cheap, it's the labor.....I don't complain...it takes 30 mins to just get it unbuckled to do the job x 4.....love me some Asian designs..... So after new tires and a new battery, he has a damn near new car with only 50k miles. I simply replaced most everything to ensure he gets a square deal...it feels good to be able to help family.....plus now the hunt is on for a 1968 Chevy C-10 step side.....Time to make my hot rod truck ;)

i have all kinds of stuff i think of when i ride after smoking, and when i get home they are all a distant memory. if pot does help you be creative, then it only helps if you can remember it long enough to put it on paper. haha

Wow, BL...looks like your gonna have to bring out the big guns to clear these babies....hope they are tough enough....at this point don't play, you will be taking cuts from these anyway and scrapping the donors due to the ugly mess they arrived in....tbh it kinda pisses me off BL.....gives us all a bad name!

Just dropped 1.5K on a car i'm giving to my BIL.....it was time...i drove it 7 years and never had it in the shop, needed all new brakes...the whole system, plus all the coils went bad so 4 of them are not cheap, it's the labor.....I don't complain...it takes 30 mins to just get it unbuckled to do the job x 4.....love me some Asian designs..... So after new tired and a new battery, he has a damn near new car with only 50k miles. I simply replaced most everything to ensure he gets a square deal...it feels good to be able to help family.....plus now the hunt is on for a 1968 Chevy C-10 step side.....Time to make my hot rod truck ;)

I pulled them all out of the Pete pucks that they were in mixed up a bunch of peroxide and water then drop them in to the bucket and gave them a good shake trimmed off most of the big fan leaves then gave him a real good rinse under the tap for a couple minutes hopefully they survive this kind of abuse just not sure if the peroxide water will kill whatever bugs were on it I don't even know what they were they look like little white worms or mini Catapillar's anyways this is how they look I figured I'd give them a few days to recoup and then hit them with some names oil or whatever it's called
83b80fe3b904f8ec88d3c2f7b1683b93.jpg

26185ca46d28a43f5fc2de0a2ab0532f.jpg

Have you seen any fliers, sounds like root aphids imho without seeing the actual bug, if you can get a shot of it I'll tell what to kill it with. Looking closer at the picture i see what could be RA damage or...the dreaded russet mites....they are really really small so very hard to spot, but the new growth does have a damaged look to it.

Have you seen any fliers, sounds like root aphids imho without seeing the actual bug, if you can get a shot of it I'll tell what to kill it with. Looking closer at the picture i see what could be RA damage or...the dreaded russet mites....they are really really small so very hard to spot, but the new growth does have a damaged look to it.

I took a really good look with my loop at them today couldn't really see anything but it's only been one day I noticed when I was cleaning them up yesterday I did see like a little black aphid dead in the cabinet and the ones that were crawling on the leaf almost looked like little white creamy colour miniature maggots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back