Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC looking like some more rain here today....hope that you are having a great day.....
.............:48:..............

Good morning OFC. Cold here...41. Son landed on the East Coast about an hour ago. More plants to transplant and beans to pop.

What are you gonna pop Umbra
Just popped more gdp x br, chiesel x BoC, and cherry pie x key lime pie. It appears I have an accidental pollination of golden ticket x purple pineapple bomb.
The golden ticket throws a few hairs when cloned, and the ppb started throwing pollen even in veg. So far from 50 clones I found 6 seeds, and the plants are still in veg.

Just popped more gdp x br, chiesel x BoC, and cherry pie x key lime pie. It appears I have an accidental pollination of golden ticket x purple pineapple bomb.
The golden ticket throws a few hairs when cloned, and the ppb started throwing pollen even in veg. So far from 50 clones I found 6 seeds, and the plants are still in veg.

I was going to say that sucks but at the same time golden ticket cross purple pineapple bomb sounds pretty bomb to me just the sound of it kind a has my mouthwatering you know if you ever need a guinea pig for stuff like that you can always use me Hope you're having a good morning so far man i've decided to stop timing my Flush and go to weeks for flush and then test a couple buds and see if they're good enough if they pass then today is the day I start chopping some deep chunk and the Mendocino purp pretty happy with her this time she totally turned out different than last time

Hey Umbra judging by this Ash would you say it's done it was still a little bit damp when I rolled it up i've just been having a real hard time with this flashing business and don't want to take them to soon

a1b2de2b92ddfcf15853b0401ccc7910.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud, here is the description of ppb by the breeder...

Purple Pineapple Bomb (Pineapple Thai x Grape Krush F2)

Another strain with lots of feedback on how good it is but not seeing many grow reports. The Pineapple Thai is one of 3 different Pineapple Thais used in commercial grows in NorCal. The combination with the Grape Krush F2 male has increased yields, and improved coloration and melded well with the pineapple Thai taste and aroma. The Pineapple Thai is a connoisseur strain, yielding large plants with many bud sites of moderate sized buds covered in resin but reek of rotten pineapple. The Pineapple Thai by itself isn’t a commercial strain like others but it does yield very well. The Grape Krush has boosted bud size, yields, potency and added all kinds of purple and reds to the already gorgeous golden buds of the Pineapple Thai. The Purple Pineapple Bomb is potent, tasty, aesthetically pleasing, and the high is euphoric and enjoyable

Bud, here is the description of ppb by the breeder...

Purple Pineapple Bomb (Pineapple Thai x Grape Krush F2)

Another strain with lots of feedback on how good it is but not seeing many grow reports. The Pineapple Thai is one of 3 different Pineapple Thais used in commercial grows in NorCal. The combination with the Grape Krush F2 male has increased yields, and improved coloration and melded well with the pineapple Thai taste and aroma. The Pineapple Thai is a connoisseur strain, yielding large plants with many bud sites of moderate sized buds covered in resin but reek of rotten pineapple. The Pineapple Thai by itself isn’t a commercial strain like others but it does yield very well. The Grape Krush has boosted bud size, yields, potency and added all kinds of purple and reds to the already gorgeous golden buds of the Pineapple Thai. The Purple Pineapple Bomb is potent, tasty, aesthetically pleasing, and the high is euphoric and enjoyable

I'll bet you that one is a treat for sure sounds so tasty and from the description must look really pretty as well

It looks ok to me, but I am not a good judge.

Ok cool I think I'll give them one more day or wait till later tonight I have some company coming over don't want to get started and have to stop and put everything away it's just you know how it is sometimes you get overly excited about something and take it a little bit too soon and kind of ruins the whole plan and I'll be honest I always get too excited too soon it's just that each grow keeps getting better and better so I can't wait to taste it hahaha

D.D. napping and I just got back from a supply run !-- Get the stuff I can't haul on the scooter !- Bout to get twisted up tight now !-- People did a tap dance on my last nerve !
U know I got a nice group of girls ?-- Seems to me if I can buy seed to a variety so can anyone else -- I'm not in this as a competition to see who can grow the same varieties the best !-- Nope !-- With what I got and the last couple things I want -- I'm going rogue !-- Break my own dam trail and take it where I want it to be !
They trying to change things down here and I already got stuff the yokels can't get ! -- Plan on keeping it that way too !--

I am thinking the same way Keef as long as I got something they can't get and I'm not willing to give them then it keeps me in a better situation The card I sent you should be showing up any day :48:

I be waiting Bud !-- My Strawberry girl going back to bloom on the 1st --Couple weeks from now I dust her !-- and a couple more things !-- Bud I still haven't ruled it out but at one time I thought Triploids were the ticket -- Then lie about what it was !-- Go ahead go breed U some seed from it -- If U can !-- Bud got that tetra Pink Kush - I might be able to find me a tetraploid too !--Find the right male and grow triploids ?--
I can't go thru a hundred or a 1,000 girls and find THE ONE !-- Nope !-- I tell U guys the truth but anyone around here want to know a plants genetics ?- I lie !-- Some plants there will not be a live piece leave my hand around here !--

I got rooted Snow Desiel cuts so on the 1st we gonna send that original to bloom see what Umbra keeps pointing me at !-- I got 2 unsexed Blackberry Snow Lotus plants !-- So ? -- I know bout the Snow Lotus !-- She well represented in da harem !-- She bring it !

Very beautiful girls my friend very beautiful and my friend I guarantee you just light ya right up

Howdy OFC. I'm doing real good. Dr. said I was in the top 10 of his operations. I'm walking around the house with no cane today.

I see Ness down there !-- U still alive girlfriend ?

Bud I used an F-1 B.B. King on Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer --How it came out with more blueberry than the B.B. I don't know but it did !-- D.D. calls it Blue T.E. !-- I promise U no one around here gonna have a Blueberry like this !-- She ring your bell for sure too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back