Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, Star Fighter - Photo by Kraven!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #40561
Kraven
The Dean of Green

Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven

Keef your gear is looking top shelf.

Hiya's:

Rosebud
Woodhippy
Budlight
Umbra
nes - glad to hear from you girl
Yarddog

Cleaned and detailed a car I'm going to give to my BIL....after a 1600.00 shop bill. I can't complain...had the car 7 years from new. It has less than 50K miles and never I did anything but add fuel and do the oil changes.....a lot was worn out on her, so I wanted to make it right before giving it to him tomorrow....I have another VA apt to look in my throat to see if there is enough now to call it cancer (we look every 90 days now...lots of fun to have a camera crammed up through your nose and then down your throat into your laranex .....I can feel it growing in the back of my throat again, even more now than when the stripped my cords a year ago.....I'll be glad to for them to just treat it and quit saying it just abnormal cells.....I know what squamous cell dysplasia is...thats one step before squamous cell carcinoma...and knowing the VA and the fact that this type of cancer is fairly low risk and slow progressing.....they are waiting till there is enough to warrant the treatments I bet....not scared just ready to deal with this now instead of letting it get worse and then doing something more radical.....DAMN our government....sent me to fight, knowing that my exposure to both chemical warfare and over 600 burning oil wells....pft......Peace

The price to learn is the promise to pass it on
Kraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM   #40562
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Evening OFC
Hope all is well. Came home and moved the t5ho 8 bulb from flower to veg. After hanging the 2 new led. 120 10 watt. They say 300 watt draw at the wall.
Keef only one GDP X BPU made it. I got a plan either way.
About time for Supper. And a
WoodHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM   #40563
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Don't ask me no questions --O.K. ?-- It is not what it was !-- I have not looked at it under a microscope ! --It has some characteristics I been looking for !-- Don't Jinx it !-- just let it slide !--Maybe we talk more about it another time !
Very pretty my friend
Budlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM   #40564
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Thanks but spring bugs wars is coming and I'm not entirely confident --they almost wiped me out last year !
Keef is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM   #40565
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

In my early career I worked for a platinum manufacturing company developing the manufacturing process for pacemakers. The CEO was the chemist who developed platinum based chemo drugs.
Old Today, 03:06 AM   #40566
Keef

Who in that administration does not have ties to Russia ? -- My Papa he said U walking thru the woods and there is a pile of stuff on the ground -- It Looks like sheet !-- Smells like sheet !-- Taste like sheet !-- There is a pretty good chance it is sheet !-- They stank !
Old Today, 12:13 PM   #40567
Kraven
The Dean of Green

Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven

Off to the VA.....yahoo. Hope everyone has a great day.

The price to learn is the promise to pass it on
Kraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #40568
Keef

Morning O.F.C. !-- Trying to help D.D. pack up cause she gotta go back to Austin !-- Rain moving thru and high 80's this afternoon !-- Hang in there Kraven !
Old Today, 01:43 PM   #40569
giggy

giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy

Morning ofc warm outside already. Supposed to hit 85deg today. Hope all are doing well.

duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.
giggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:41 PM   #40570
Keef

Hey Bud - That Strawberry Rhino -- Lean a little toward indica or more sativa ? -I ask because of this other thing I might dust with some that pollen - I send U some seed and tell U bout it then !-- A couple dozen seed apiece enough ?- - Got D.D. on the road !-- Be glad when she gets back on her weekend night shifts !-- I gotta go check them girls in bloom !-- Any day now they be ready !
Old Today, 02:59 PM   #40571
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Good morning everyone Kraven I hope everything comes back is good news time to get my bake on and get some chopping done
Budlight is online now   Reply With Quote