deep chunk mutant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does look weird, huh. Is it fem seeds? what is your soil? Interesting..

That does look weird, huh. Is it fem seeds? what is your soil? Interesting..

Organic promix vegetable and herbs no it's not A feminized seed The last time they were tried they did the same thing so not sure what to make of this

That may be your medium is too hot and it to react that way. The leaves are very dark for such a young plant. That is also a sign of over-nute. You should start out soil grown plants in a mild or even neutral soil or medium until they get a good root mass developed that can handle the strength of the nutrient concentrations.

I am willing to bet they will level off as they continue growing. You will probably lose most of these leaves over time anyway and the new growth will gradually straighten out.

That may be your medium is too hot and it to react that way. The leaves are very dark for such a young plant. That is also a sign of over-nute. You should start out soil grown plants in a mild or even neutral soil or medium until they get a good root mass developed that can handle the strength of the nutrient concentrations.

I am willing to bet they will level off as they continue growing. You will probably lose most of these leaves over time anyway and the new growth will gradually straighten out.

Thank you Hushpuppy I started that one and a headband raspberry Kush and a deep midnight and a white OG all at the same time and Rockwell cubes then switch them over to the soil and that one looked rate for a funny even in the Rockwell cube and the other three look fine in the exact same soil if it was the soil wouldn't react with one of the other three in the same way

those are different strains. Some strains are more "finicky" about nutrients than others. That is the tricky part of growing multiple strains together, unless you are total organic.
That could also be a genetic anomaly that the plant may outgrow. Genetic anomalies are quite common. Some out grow them, some continue to look afflicted throughout their lives, while some crash and die, or flounder throughout their lives.

Thank you so much hush puppy I will keep a good eye on her and keep you posted if you like

Cool :) good luck with it. Sometimes those slightly "afflicted" plants produce amazing buds by the end. :)

Cool :) good luck with it. Sometimes those slightly "afflicted" plants produce amazing buds by the end. :)

I have my fingers crossed that's what I'm hoping for it supposed to be the original deep chunk so this should be interesting I hear it's supposed to be a pretty good strain

those are different strains. Some strains are more "finicky" about nutrients than others. That is the tricky part of growing multiple strains together, unless you are total organic.
That could also be a genetic anomaly that the plant may outgrow. Genetic anomalies are quite common. Some out grow them, some continue to look afflicted throughout their lives, while some crash and die, or flounder throughout their lives.

Hushpuppy if she was getting too much nutrients by now would night be getting some kind of leaf burn because she is still spitting out those odd leafs and not even the slightest little burning on the tips

Hmmm, If there is an overabundance of certain elements, that can cause a variety of symptoms that all fall under "overnute". Typically Nitrogen overdose will cause leaf tip burn but other elements may not cause leaf burn, but other symptoms. Although the dark green is a symptom of too much nitrogen most of the time. Is that one growing slower than others? if so, it could be that the roots got just enough burn from the elements to cause this without burning the tips. or that could come a little later, or not at all if the plant is able to remove enough to balance out the soil again.

Now that could possibly be a little short on calcium/magnesium. I have seen slight magnesium deficiency cause wrinkling of the leaves. You could give them a little Epsom salt, about 1/2 tsp in the medium and watered in. It wont hurt anything if it isn't needed.

cbb9cedd21b45b892f02315be06b1dbb.jpg

She is still growing out half leafs I don't understand the half a leaf part she's growing at the same rate as the other ones everyone in the group seems very happy just this one keeps popping out a half a leaf all the time very odd hope she doesn't turn out to be a waste of time because she starting to have a pretty nice smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my big GUESS is it maybe something in the genes. that plant otherwise looks GREAT!!! bet gonna be a producer.. dont think its your doing..

Thanks grass hopper that's what I was hoping

I have a pheno of a strain that I run that does that, I even get some variegation on it from time to time which looks cool to me.

I grew a Clockwork Orange from Riot Seeds that had the wrinkled, twisted leaves. That was the way all the seeds grew out and they were suppose to. Even the clones did it. Was pretty decent smoke also.

It looks much better than it did initially. I think its going to do well from the look of it. It may grow out of that crinkling leaf thing or it may do it throughout like the guys above said. Only time will tell, but she appears healthy enough.

who bred these bud light?

It's originally bred by Tom Hill but I received it from someone on cannetics I sure wish I could remember who they were so I could thank them because I tell you this is my favourite favourite plant there's no words to express how tasty she is

Latest posts

Back