The Volcano ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You Sopappy. It Seems expensive?

aaaaand you have to chuck the old bags, i was tempted to eat them
so yup, I mostly just suck on the hose
it's also better for collecting that suhweeeet oil, don't buy silicone tubing
get the vinyl and looooong length (cools the vapour)
when it gets coated, hang in window with aluminum foil to catch drippings

Got The Tundra Today And I Like It!. I also Seen The Bags Last 50 To 100 Times Of Use. Thats Not Bad.:vap_smiley:

I have the Extreme. You can get it for less then 150.00 http://www.ebay.com/bhp/extreme-q-vaporizer
Ive had ppl with the Volcano smoke from my extreme and loved it. Plus it didnt cost 600.00,,,lol

That thing is a workhorse around here. I think I'm on my third one.
I often don't use the bag, just haul on a long vinyl tube, collects the oil :)

those damn 90 elbows break easy
and the guts get wobbly as the screw mounts break, avoid moving the hose

I dont use mine much. I like my glass bong. Lol

If your really worried about cost of the bags my suggestion is don't buy a Volcano.... I answered you in post #2 of this thread on the best way to save $$ if you want a Volcano... and others have also confirmed my statement..?

Ive had my Volcano for like 7 years or so and never bought bags from Storz website... $3.19 for 6 bags on Target: http://www.target.com/p/reynolds-sl...rch|related_prods_vv|pdpipadexsrch|49087397|0

I Found Out That The Bags Last longer Then I Thought. The Volcano Is a Very Nice Unit Thats been around a long time. My headshop in town sells them and they have great customer seavice.

I just Might Like the Bag idea. Thanks for Your help!.

Theres really no way to answer how long bags last... it really depends on how much your gonna use the Volcano every day... IME the oven bags are good for a week plus of ALL DAY HEAVY USE... the bags can get holes in them that can be patched if small enough and NOT near the heat element with scotch tape...

If you do buy a Volcano IME the solid valve kit bag changes are MUCH easier then the easy valve bags changes... but you will run thru screens with the solid valve setup... IMO the easy valve setup is kinda cheap/junky...

That size bag linked in the earlier post is perfect for 1-2 people using them... the Turkey size bags are literally pillow case sized and are PARTY bags...

Theres really no way to answer how long bags last... it really depends on how much your gonna use the Volcano every day... IME the oven bags are good for a week plus of ALL DAY HEAVY USE... the bags can get holes in them that can be patched if small enough and NOT near the heat element with scotch tape...

If you do buy a Volcano IME the solid valve kit bag changes are MUCH easier then the easy valve bags changes... but you will run thru screens with the solid valve setup... IMO the easy valve setup is kinda cheap/junky...

That size bag linked in the earlier post is perfect for 1-2 people using them... the Turkey size bags are literally pillow case sized and are PARTY bags...

Thank You For The tips!!
We Went Over My sister in Laws house For A Get together. there Son Came Out With This Big Bag Of Vape, We Passed It Around Amd Had a Nice time.

So i Do like the Baggs I Just Didnt Want to spend A Lot Of Money On Them.

Is The Solid Valve Easy To Put Bags On ??

Just seen A Vid On The Solid Valve.Its Ok? They Said The Bags Last 4 To 6 Weeks, Thats Not Bad For 10 Bucks For the Easy Valve Bag.

I came home today With A EZ Vape! Its a Plug in Whip Vaperizer. Its not Bad And It Will Be Nice Till I Get The Volcano! It Was Only 100 Bucks.

Volcano is over rated in my opinion. I have smoked from several different types. They are way over priced. But to each his own.

Latest posts

Back