Taking piss test soon-need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker1

Reaction score
Hi, This is my 1st post. I like weed and smoke maybe 2 times a month. I just got a job offer and will take a piss test probably this week sometime. I think the lasttime I smoked was 2 weeks ago, (maybe 3). The reefer is old- over 1 year. i smoke a small bowl or 2-probably equal to a small joint.

I exercise daily, take prescription diet pills 1-3 times a week. I eat healthy overall. I am 5'6" tall, weigh 186, and am age 55.

My big question is in your expert opinions how long after my last smoke should I be concerned about a positive reading? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

FOOO read the thread of the Pass Piss Test and Smoke at the Same time.. use the sur-gel method man..

1. Get Jello mix with water 20 oz.
2. drink
3. eat
4.drink another 20oz of water
5. take a piss
6. goto test and pass it

Seems simple enough. Do you know about how long after using it would be in my pee? I'm only 1-2 times a month as I've been job hunting for a while. It's been hard financially and I can't afford to lose this job offer. Thanks.

i think like 3 hours or something im not sure go reead the thread

Latest posts

Back