Possible Spider Mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogweed

Reaction score
Im within a week of harvesting my outdoor crop and Im just starting to see spider like webs appearing at the tops of some of the flowers. I've checked a few leaves and haven't seen any actual mites but it looks like their webs. I have seen plenty of spiders on the plants but most of them have the typical spider webs and go between tops. These webs are only on single flowers not spanning very far.

If they are mites what can I do? Im within a week of harvest so I cant spray them.
What happens if I harvest and they are on the buds when drying? or get into the jars when I cure after drying?

the Amazing Doctor Zymes, it is organic food safe and can be used the day of harvest. It is the best thing since pot, and i don't work for them.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Thank you!!

lets hope it gets here on time!

Really, you are a week within harvest and you haven't seen any mites at all. I would not be for spraying anything on my plants if it was me. You really don't even know if you have mites.

I wont spray them unless I positively find them but Id rather have the spray near by just in case. But I really do think they are there. The webs Im finding at the tippy tops are just straight lines of web running all over, no pattern like a spider would.

Have you seen the actual bugs? Do you have an eye loupe? The dr Zymes is a cleaner, if there is spider mite **** it will take it off if you spray every single bit of the plant.

I do have a scope, and no I haven't seen an actual mite yet just lots of small webs at the tops of the flowers. Tomorrow Im going to spend some time in the garden going over everything.
Dr Zymes has 2, 1 is a cleaner and one is an insecticide/fungicide. Well thats how they sell it at least. As far as cleaning goes I was planning on trying the bud washing I saw somewhere on here. No matter if there are mites or not there is tons of small dust and bits of stuff all over. We have had a few dry and windy weeks here and nothing is staying clean.

Latest posts

Back