Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how it's done !-- Glamping !-- electricity --Running water -- a toilet ! --

Just because U can don't mean U should !-- I got nothing to do with them Austin bombings !-- I ain't even mad enough at anybody go start blowing sheet up !-- I hope they catch the low life soon !--

They will,,,just hope its soon. Crazy *** ppl.
Guess we need to ban bombs too,,that will fix the problem. Oh wait,,they are already banned.
Probably pissed because he couldnt get a gun. Lol

Yes, I agree, that is not a nice way to make friends... the bastid needs a whoop’n fer sure... and another High School shooting this mornin...

John Welcome to MP and the O.F.C. !-- That reminds me I got 3 of those high CBD crosses Rose and Umbra did !-- It was marked CBD I - x - Valentine and I should see sex any day now !

Thank you Sir.
And yep,,another school shooting,,but this time the resource Officer didnt hide like a B***h. One shot and the shooter is down and done. Exactly the way it needs to be.
Okay,,i gotta go work in my Garden.

Do U grow or want to grow John ? -- If so what U grow and how ?-- I'm a cloner and run Aero under LEDs

I can and have,,but i just moved to SouthTexas from Northeast Texas.
All this bomb **** makes me nervous.
Gotta get me a growroom back up and running. Still got a few jars of dank left. Plus still checking out my neighbors and the area. Got to be carefull. To old to go to jail. Lol

Whoops,,forgot to answer your question. I like DWC and Dirt. My next grow im going to Use LEDS. Never used them before but im sure you guys can lead me in the right direction when im ready. Still got a couple 600watt HPS Systems and a good HOT5.
Hell, right now im growing my Veggies in pots. They are doing good though. Love growing my own veggies.

420 ish --Somewhere !-- but it's always 420 round here !-- Did I say I saved a little B.B.King male out the house of Umbra and I used him ?-- I was high some girls were there and he had pollen so ?--
I'm not a breeder so I look for happy accidents !-- Ain't much rhyme or Reason in the equation !
Be awhile before I know if I got seed set but -- AK48-xBBSL -- PH-x- BBSL ?-- They got it and there were others !-- Where my pipe ?-- Been neglecting the pharm so need to get it all put back together !
I wasn't happy with the ladybugs so I got some lace wings coming !-- Dam white flies getting me pissed off !-- They got to go !-- They hurting production !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !

Snow Desiel --x-- BBSL

Nurse Larry- x- BBSL

Nice Keef! OH no Joe. that is horrible. will it be gone soon I hope? That is a lot. 8 inches?
Well, i will quit complaining about no sun and be glad i have no snow. Kinda hard to drive a vette in that stuff.

At least U don't have to mow Joe !-- U know in that stuff I might be able to outrun U on my scooter ?
Hey Rose !-- I got a mess in the grow room !-- Gonna take me a month just to get everything working right again !-- Still fighting white flies !-- I'm not putting poison on my plants or it will be in my caps !-- I still see a few ladybugs but most seem to die within a few days !-- D.D. ordered me some lace wings so I hope they take care of it !--

Good afternoon potheads, rain, rain, rain... Rose, what is your favorite tea (talkin bout tea for your garden) recipe?
Keef, how often do you harvest with your rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back