"Popcorn" or "Corn" Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyway long story short Texas got some nice cheap stuffs you just gotta get it from someone that's legit there me myself I'm probably moving there to repair computers/manage networks after I re-certify in CCNA haha bye oklahoma :)

Looks like popcorn, Some folks call it "mid's" is bottom of some stanky plant. goes for 100 bones an oz here in ft. worthless. Dro 100 bones a sack. reg 50 a o.

just had a buddy come from Texas. 'Mentioned some "dro" as it was stated, 'called it Popcorn. Didn't get to see it, but the words out about this. it'd be nice to get an oz for under 100. im on to you guys. XD

just registered to reply to this.

I'm a new indoor grower. Doing organic soil with 120 watt LED. Grow for medicinal reasons (Chronic arthritis and back pain). I have a medical card in Cali, but was in east-texas visiting friends and I ran out.

I picked up a few bag seeds out of some mid-grade stuff bought from a guy in east texas. I think we paid $100 for an oz. Took the seeds and grew them since they were free and I wanted something to practice on. The batch went to seed because I didn't pull the males out in time. Even after cleaning the seeds out of the bud an oz went to an experienced buyer for $300/oz and said he would happily pay $500/oz for better quality bud of the same strain (aka, stuff that didn't go to seed). The buyer was from houston so I guess that's par for the course in their market. I wouldn't know.

This is the same popcorn from the dallas area. The guy we bought it from said he gets his supply from there. I don't know if the "popcorn" refers to a strain or just small budds from the bottom of the plant, but the buds we got were small and popcorn like and bright green with brown hairs.

He said he considered it low-grade dro, but i'm not really all that familiar with how this stuff is rated in the streets. I only grow for myself and only sold an oz to this guy as a personal favor cause his normal supply had gone dry.

The high lasts 2-4 hours and takes about 20 minutes to kick in. it's a good 80% head high and 20% body. If grown properly crystals are easily visible on the buds and leaves. In fact, they glisten in the light. The stuff I grew was easily 4x more potent than the stuff the seeds came out of (Nature vs nurture). The buds and leaves turn a dark purple right before harvest. The hairs turn brown. I'm guessing my buds turned purple because I let it mature longer than the previous grower? The original dried pot the seeds came from was bright green. My stuff is distinctly purple.

I have absolutely no doubt that on my next batch that i'm germinating now I'll be able to get some exceptional crystallization. Even on the seeded stuff I grew you could look under a 30x mag and it looked like Xmas in colorado. Now that I know what to look for in males that won't be a problem and the batch won't go to seed which will lead to even bigger stickier buds.

the picture posted earlier on this thread looks like the exact stuff i've got, both the pics of the dried stuff and the pics of growing plants. The smell of the cured bud is especially potent. You can open a small sealed container and someone across the room knows you opened it within seconds.\\

btw, the guy who said stuff grown hydroponically doesn't have seeds doesn't know *** he's talking about. Seeds only form in the presence of pollen and has nothing to do with the method the plants are grown with. Hydro setups generally grow more weeds faster because it's more nutrient dense method of growing but it's also more expensive and takes more skill. You have minutes or hours to fix problems in hydro grows as opposed to soil grows you have days. You can get damn good top shelf weed with snow on the leaves from soil grows. Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about cause i've seen it with my own eyes.

Here shortly I'm going to sample some popcorn bud from the state of Alaska....A friend gets it regularly.....It sounds like it has a strong smell, and is potent. I want to find out more about it, to see what it really is, and maybe inquire about it when I get up there. I'll try to remember this post and let you know what I find out also. Scince I heard about this strain I've been curious about it also scince I know someone who is a regular smoker of the popcorn bud...Real or unreal that is the question...I hope to find out....

I hve never seen so many people with less then 5 posts and red pebbles in one thread.....

LOL...Ham, and every one of them is an expert...lololol, I got a bag of popcorn in the microwave, extra butter.

I'm from dallas and around here we ckall it ckorn, pop, popckorn. Sometimes you ckan get some good "lime green" pop, its real light green with some red and orange hairs. Usually you get about 2 grams a dime and 4 a dub. Its not reggie and it sure isn't dro, its just a happy medium down in the southern part of the states. I remember when I went to cali tryin to find some pop and they didn't know what the hell I was talkin about.

grovesidetexas said:
i registered to this page just to reply to this. . . .

corn is one thing i have found unique to dallas. its something them htown boys dont got and makes them katrina folk not wanting to go home...

its not dro it... it has that reggie (shwag) smell but tastes way better.
when u break that down there is no need to pull it apart it just crumbels under your fingers. the seeds are bigger then normal and are always whole never broke or. and unlike reggie u smoke a rello and your actually high without a headache.

only diffrence is u get like 2-3 rello action out of a dime. its a smaller sack
but way worth the money...reggie

This is what mine looks like and smells like. I am in the middle of smoking somw now though, so not sure how good it is yet.

This - my MP friends - is EXACTLY why I decided to come here and learn to grow my own. These DFW peeps are my neighbors - OMG.
This thread is freakin' me out - "PM me and I'll hook you up"????? I'm skeerd.

OHC...I'm hopeing that these are a bunch of kids too young to give a crap...at least that is what they sound like to me...you sure you don't want to try growing some corn in your room???....LOLOLOL

They are either dumb or cops fishing. Either way, most don't seem interested on growing.
I hate to assume that they are "Kids" just because they are taking such a big risk on the web - that makes me feel "old".

lurchin said:
I've got two rillos of popcorn its good its a stronger high rather than a heavy stoned.Sorta wakes you up for awhile.In Houston we can get it 10 a gram or 10 a rillo or free like i do

I know when I smoke corn I end up cleaning everything like it's nothing. Corn really does wake you up A LOT. Waaaay better high than reggie with less paranoia than dro.

Corn is what I grow/smoke.

:rofl: kinda sad, very funny read. all in all it was worth the 20mins i sat here staring at the computer screen forgeting to smoke.

This site needs a feature built in so that when you go to respond to a thread more than 6 months old, a pop up appears that says the following,

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO RESPOND TO A THREAD THIS OLD?!!!! OR ARE YOU JUST TOTALLAY BAKED FROM THE :bong: AND DID NOT NOTICE THE DATE OF THE LAST POST!"

bombbudpuffa said:
Lol...and I always thought it was called popcorn b/c the buds were lil small nuggets. Someone needs to clarify the "popcorn buds" thing. :D

This is the same thing I thought it meant.

i stay close to dallas to dat popcorn,pop,corn its jus good reggie bro EDIT tryna use that wintertime bud and change the game boo that theirs reg,dro,and kush and dats it mayne no new strain or nuthin dont get fooled!! its what they use to call 5thwheel

I never seen so much bad info,, on one thread,, by so many PPL,, with only a few post. Funny as hell.:doh:

WeedHopper said:
I never seen so much bad info,, on one thread,, by so many PPL,, with only a few post. Funny as hell.:doh:

.."theirs regs, dro', an kush an dats it".... you just got your panties in a bunch, 'cause you been buyin' into all those fancy shmancy names weedhopper. :rolleyes: All those hazes.. 'their' just dro' bro'.. :doh:and the 'white' strains... regs...:doh: :p unless they kick yer butt. Then it'd be kush. :cool:

Latest posts

Back