[eBook] TLO by The Rev

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sMACkaddict

Señor Member
Reaction score
hxxp://wikisend.com/download/770590/B00A6DBAR8_EBOK_nodrm.azw

This will stay live for 7 days from today. There is a password, it is:

marijuanapassion

ENJOY!

sMACk

thank you smack. for anyone who is downloading this. the file downloads as an .AZW file, which is a kindle ebook file extension. you need "kindle for pc" to read the file. dont worry its a free download

hxxp://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_ln_ar?docId=1000426311

also, in order to run the kindle program you must have an amazon account, but who doesn't have one of those. lol

took me less then 1 min to download the reader. and abput 10 sec to install it. easy peasy

Thanks for clarifying that Shortbus. I tried to convert it to PDF but it was a pain in the *** so I figured I let the burden fall on the reader... :D

sMACk

aww man, my eyes hurt from reading for so long. i'm loving this book

kaotik said:
thanks for this, smack :D

here :48: these always go well with a good read
i'm halfway through the book already

thought i'd mention; theres some free online azw to pdf converters. i used ebook.online-convert.com/convert-to-pdf to convert mine rather than going through amazon.

dunno if it's the best one, but it worked good for me if anyone else wants to convert it to pdf
:)

thanks again smack :D

I read this book in one sitting... I just harvest 3 plants that got some TLO treatment, not pure TLO yet.. check out the GJ link in my sig for some pics of yield plus some bubble hash :D

you're welcome for the ebook guys, I'm glad to be able to give a little back to this community

Thanks for the tip on converting it to PDF, I gave up after trying one site but I might have done it before de-DRMing it so that might have been the issue... and the internet here is really slow...

sMACk

If you guys love this book so much you should pay the 15 dollars and buy it!!

Thanks bro...will be downloading this tonight when I get home.

Get on it! Only 5 days left.... :D

Obviously I can repost it... Hehe

Np hamster, youve done a lot for me already!

sMACk

Irish, you might want to try again. It still worked for me.

I hate to correct THG but it stands for True Living Organics

:yeahthat:

Sorry Goddess....I allways get this...as soon as I purchase something...somehow it becomes free...:doh:...will the ebook remove itself after the promotion?...Ive seen those type freeb before ...

Latest posts

Back