Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2017, 01:27 AM   #2441
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

A handful Umbra???? If i had planted that in the middle of the garden she would have filled it. It was crazy huge. And the cages just made it worse, or better, depending on how sore ya are.

Keef, that bubba mama is so special, how does she smoke? I have never tried her.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:35 AM   #2442
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by St_Nick View Post
Theys a lot of sativa in this girl but I have a BBking thats looking very similar only smells different
The bpu is very dominant in the crosses I've done with it.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:49 AM   #2443
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

It's fine smoke Rose !-- but I don't think I got the best outta that girl yet !-- She still mess U up she don't care !-- Umbra send it to U Rose it's gonna be good !--
Umbra that BPU dominate ? --Ya think !-- U know I've grown several of those BPU crosses !-- They may look alike and the blueberry tries to dominate but they all came out different !-- D.D. say that Riot Berry OG -x- BPU is "loud" -- When U burn it !-- I would describe it as Berry Loud !-- Fine smoke but the smell stank a little !-- I like it !-- D.D. she say but U just like pot in general Keef -- She may be right !--
The White -x- Nepal Indica is that your work too Umbra !-- Looks like it !-- He put his frosty fingerprint in everything he breeds !-- That one will melt U right there !
Only reason B.B. King is in a bottle instead of growing is because D.D. thinks GDP -x-BPU --( The one I got anyway ) is a better blueberry !--
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:57 AM   #2444
St_Nick
Two_Toke

St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick

Well, it sure seems to be workin. I leave my house to go to the grocery store and nowhere else these days. Waiting for the harvest , not because of couch-lock1
Old 10-13-2017, 02:07 AM   #2445
Keef

Nick did U say U gonna start blooming under LEDs ? --
Old 10-13-2017, 02:16 AM   #2446
mrcane
Just Wanta Grow!

mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane

Good evening my friends..puffin on some GDP X BR as we speak, definitely Grapes...the BPU X BB when she was fresh, tasted just like blueberry muffins....O,ya.....
Old 10-13-2017, 02:23 AM   #2447
Keef

Grapes Cane ? -- What it take me 3-4 times to get one ? -- She hermied 3rd time I ran her !-- Mine didn't have the purple either !-- Must took 50 seed to get one to germ !- Grape really ? --I got more seed !-- I would like a purple grape !-- Ya'll know I'm weak !--
Old 10-13-2017, 02:31 AM   #2448
mrcane
Just Wanta Grow!

Yep grapes had to let everything go when I went back East.....starting over is no bargain...as you know....
Old 10-13-2017, 02:34 AM   #2449
Keef

I'm doing a strawberry grow off right now -- Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel along side her daughter with a Strawberry Rhino dad !-- Little girl got her work cut out for her !-- Mom develops a nice Strawberry profile with a little time in a jar !-- There can only be one !-Strawberry ! -- Baby girl can't beat her mom she toast !
Old 10-13-2017, 02:37 AM   #2450
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Keef, they are all a little different. Been thinking about some new breedings. Thin mint gsc x Oregon lemon, skywalker og x Oregon lemon, sour punch x Oregon lemon, sour secret x Oregon lemon, sour dubb x Oregon lemon, and chiesel x Oregon lemon.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:41 AM   #2451
mrcane
Just Wanta Grow!

I believe that this was one of the GDP X BR she finished out so purple she turned black and beautiful
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2017, 02:43 AM   #2452
Keef

Umbra they not all the same !-- I learned that from the stuff U breed and I like it !-- Makes it hard on me though !-- I got 2 BOC and can't decide which I like best !-- I like the Cafe Mocha of #1 and D.D. says I'm selling #2 short because of what it might do with some time in a jar !-- I hope U do some more lemon crosses !-- I got those 2 Squish -x-Oregon Lemon plants and they fighting me !-- Can I put in an order for a sweet lemon drop lemon ? -- U make cherry drops too ?- I also like cherry drops !-- and grape !
Old 10-13-2017, 02:56 AM   #2453
St_Nick
Two_Toke

St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick

My My mrcane. Thats a work of art.

Yup Keef, my next run is going to be two Nurse Larry clones I'm going to scrog the devil out of and I'm putting each one under its own light. Not sure why but Some plants perform very differently under my leds. They all do well but some of 'em the bud structure seems to change under the leds. They are shorter but fatter. Others don't seem to matter. My main goal is to cut down on the electric bill so I can buy Christmas presents for all the grandkids. They are growing up and teenagers cost more (:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:05 AM   #2454
Keef

It can be done Nick !-- If I give up a lot with LEDs I don't see it !-- Then in the one pic U say SCROG and I say SOG !-- Gets us to the same place ?
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2017, 03:15 AM   #2455
Keef

Cane about that GDP-X-B.R ? -- May not be but a few plants in all these seed !-- They old and hard to germ !-- Took me a bunch to get that girl I had !---- U feel lucky ? -- U want these ?
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2017, 03:29 AM   #2456
mrcane
Just Wanta Grow!

Hopefully I will not be starting from seed again for a long time...Thanks
Old 10-13-2017, 03:35 AM   #2457
Keef

I'm have my hands full for awhile trying to sort out this mess !--
Umbra in front there U see some plants marked with a Black "V" -- Yep !-- That's what it is ! -- Your original Golden Ticket -x- BOC has a blue "V" -- Waldo got to her !-- In the back is some babies marked IR !--( Island Rose ) -- Those would be --The White -x- Black Rose -x- BlackBerry Snow Lotus !-- All I got to say is just give me my blackberry smoke and I'm good !-- Yes there is one notable BBSL cross missing from this line up !
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2017, 03:39 AM   #2458
Keef

Cane they woulda been a pain in da a** anyway !
Old 10-13-2017, 04:22 AM   #2459
Keef

I feel the need to issue a public apology !-- After the response to Katrina and that whole mission accomplished thing I started calling President GWB the village idiot ! -- Dude I am so sorry !-- This dude got U beat hands down --No contest !-- We miss U Cuz !
Old 10-13-2017, 12:36 PM   #2460
Keef

Morning O.F.C. !-- Can we just assume my old as* be hurting in the morning every morning ? --
Long time ago on Friday the 13th the King of France owed the Templar a bunch of money !-- He came up with a novel idea to wipe away his debt !-- He convinced the Pope to issue a paper saying the Templars were all "Group W" and they should just take all they sheet !-- They did a raid on all the Templar places and all the big money they were expecting to split up was gone and so was lots of Templars !-- It was an unlucky day for the Templars and for the King and the Pope !-- All the Templar treasure was gone never to be seen again !-- Oh they worked on the Templars they caught but no one talked !-- So we still consider Friday the 13th unlucky !-- Now that U had a history lesson get up and light it up !-- It is unlucky to miss the Wake and Bake !