Butter To Ganja weights and a butter chart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrie

Reaction score
Attached is a chart that tells you butter by volume, by weight and butter sticks. Every recipe is different, this will convert the measurements.
The other chart is how much butter to ganja weights.:cool:

BUTTER!

In Canadian recipe books and magazines, butter is often measured by volume not by weight. In the States it’s measured in sticks. The chart above will help you find your way.
STORING BUTTER-Since butter readily absorbs odours and oxidizes quickly, keep it wrapped and away from foods that can give an unappealing taste. An open package of unsalted butter can be kept in the fridge for at least six weeks, while salted butter will last up to 10 weeks. In the freezer, it will keep up to six months, but will lose a bit of it’s flavour.

View attachment BUTTER TO GANJA WEIGHTS AND BUTTER CHART.doc

i love how its a savable word doc..makes worries about Internet outages during a crucial point all but non-existent :p

many thanks!

Thanks for the information Carrie. I also heard that covering refrigerated medical butter with a small layer (half an inch or so) of water was beneficial to holding cannabis butter longer because it helps to create a barrier so no air can oxidize the butter.

could not open your link carrie..says link is corrupt:rofl: i just wanna bake some cookies..lol

Dam that meens something in my pc..I aint good at this..lol..how can i open that link..when i click it it opens my "worD" probram and then says cant open corrupted file..any help other then telling me to go to school..:p will be helpfull

Is it trying to open with wordpad?

This is what is inside.

:peace:

2 2 but.JPG

thank you very much Hippy..:heart:.I see that..Ill copy that for my files thanks...But doesnt say how to make..so on to my search..:bolt:

Thank you Carrie. Very good info.I made a copy and will use and share it with others. Peace out

Latest posts

Back