unknown clone grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teddy d

Reaction score
so, you guys helped me keep the clone alive, took about 20 days to root. now here the progress will be documented from the day the cutting was taken untill harvest.

since it took 20 days to establish roots, the plant has only been under light for about 2-3 weeks.

it started showing signs of wilting, purple stems and brown spots about a week ago, so it is now on nutrients and moved from a 70w MH to a 400w. its condition has improved ten fold.

first photo was day one, last photo was today.

NOV-28
DEC-3
DEC-20
DEC-29
JAN-3

Nov_28.jpg

Dec_3.jpg

Dec_20.jpg

Dec_29.jpg

Jan_3.jpg

Oh yeah...that poor baby started crying for food big time...I am pulling up a seat...I like the story of the little clone that cld....GREEN MOJO coming at you....

do you think this thing is going to branch or will it need to be forced? this is my first grow and im not sure if it looks normal for a clone. ive seen smaller plants with lots of large branches.

trying a little training to promote branch growth after being inspired by what people were doing in the "confined space contest"..
heres a pic from today

Jan 7

plant jan 7.jpg

A new photo, looking nice. we counted 12 active bud sites about a week after bending the tip toward the ground, its branching like crazy.

_MG_2402lst.jpg

lookin good teddyd. it looks like she is gonna grow up real nice for ya. a little green mojo for the little clone that could.

here take this while you wait....:48:

thanks.

not sure how long i should wait to flower it. i have a maximum light height of
5-1/2 feet.

so i want to get it as big as possible but i cant let it grow over 5 feet tall. i would hate to do it to early and have a small plant/yield, but ive seen some plants that are monsters and triple in size during flower.

is it possible to get any input, based on the current growth rate of this strain?(by looking at the photos?)
i wish i knew what strain it s. it has a name i just dont know it.
i dont even know if its indica or sativa.

So i burned the top of the plant. my temp control was not accurate and i found out that it was 100F+
degrees but the thermometer read 75 dude to bad placement.

I found some threads that make me believe that the plant will repair itself, and that i should "leave it alone".

after i get the temps under control i will post a new photo

teddy d said:
thanks.

not sure how long i should wait to flower it. i have a maximum light height of
5-1/2 feet.

so i want to get it as big as possible but i cant let it grow over 5 feet tall. i would hate to do it to early and have a small plant/yield, but ive seen some plants that are monsters and triple in size during flower.

is it possible to get any input, based on the current growth rate of this strain?(by looking at the photos?)
i wish i knew what strain it s. it has a name i just dont know it.
i dont even know if its indica or sativa.

sup Teddy

Looking good......

Looks like a cross so you should expect a good double in height but controllable if you top and tie down now and let it bush out.

What size pot have you got her in? Bigger pot = bigger root mass = bigger bud. I would pot up and keep the fill about half inch from the top. Let her grow for a couple more weeks till you fill that new pot with roots. You can control the height by either bondage like you did or top it and let it bush out. I would recommend a topping and then some bondage to control your height issues. You'll have more bud sites this way too ;)

Check out my NL link for size comparing. Tallest I have is 5' but I don't have your height issue. Plant#3 is indica and will stay under double. The other two have more sat in them and are at double now but for the most part they are done stretching.

Hope that helps you some....best of luck with your grow

so i had a thermometer malfunction causing the plant to burn.... now im getting black spots and im not sure if its from lack of nutes, nute burn, or temp burn related...
after burning the plant i made a sort of cool tube with plexi glass and a computer fan.
the first 2 pics are of the burnte shutes
the 3rd pic is a leaf with a bunch of brown spots.

input please!!!!!!

IMG_0551.jpg

burnt.jpg

spots.jpg

spotted veins, purple saw teeth, bad growth.
so this plant is not being grown at my place. its in a basement very cold weather inside a box at about 75F degrees. it has fans to replace air and 400w mh

could a RH (guessing) around 25% cause this along with ph issues?

we had a scare and had to move the plant for a week and it was in a heated home under 2 cfl for about 7 days.

it seemed to flourish all nice green shutes and decent growth actually.

now its back to the basement with 400w and its having tons of problems.

the same soil was used for my bagseed grow, and both plants seem to be getting murdered by acidic soil. please help!

do we need to flush these plants?

_MG_0836deff.jpg

IMG_0877deff.jpg

_MG_0840deff.jpg

so we tested the soil with one of those testers that you put soil water and powder in and shake it up..... 6.5!

how?

I don't understand what's going on. we are ready to take the thing and shake all the dirt off the roots, dunk the root ball in 5 gal of water to wash off all the old soil and plant it in some FFOF.

dude at the hydro store said at this point it would probably help more than hurt.

took 3 clones off her just in case things get worse fast.

MY BUDDY'S GIRL RIPPED THE PLANT OUT OF THE POT AND TREW IT IN THE SNOW OVERNIGHT!

its dead, end journal.

:( im so pissed, what a ****.

Holy crap....that seems to be happening a lot lately..that sucks bro...

What the hell?!!! Man you need to sit her down and educate her about what your trying to do! Damn! Start another brother, we'll be sending dank mojo your way!

Latest posts

Back