auto jungel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG starting to realy stink like over ripe frute[pongy] budding up ,,,all shapes and sizes ,,,,,ther all a cross iv made ,,,i think they suite my curent area as they dont realy branch just strait up singel bud....peace [j]

Looking good, I might have to look into this auto flowering thing, just a peek, I traded to c99 for two Mango clones, I see there 85% Indica, gonna give em a grow, I saw on that thread about hash them talkin strains, this Mazzar stuff I been growin a couple years makes good hash, I sent 60 beans to a guy in morroco, he saw my Mazzar I Sharrif close-ups, anyway I sent them, to him, I certainly have enough, YA lookin good Jesuse.

wow those look dense! i wish my autos where thick. i would think mine outdoors would look better than anyones with cfls but you have shown me otherwise looks like bomb **** green mojo from cali my fellow pot pioneer

hey cheers m209m 004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

003.JPG hear coupel more pics 1s realy starting to go dark purp ,,,,they all my own crosses,,,the purp 1 smells like black curnts..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
peace [j];)

looks great Jesuse, really cool, how many days from new seedling to whacking down???

with these round bout 77 day 11 week bean-bud ,,i recon harvest window opens 10 or 11 week....iv got an other strain that runs for round 14weeks,,,my budies growing a few and he has a monster shes the biggest auto iv ever seen lots bud on her and she still has bout 5 weeks to go its in a big 30ltr bin i think this has lot to do with it,,,peace [j]

004.JPG

001.JPG

003.JPGhear 2 lil stuot ladies ,,,and a bottom half plant i pulled 6 days ago just bout to get cured the tops halfs smoked,,,it got me realy ripped had lots amber mybe 40/ and it put me to sleep,,,i felt the botom half took 2 or so more weeks to get to wher the top half was ,,,,my lil jungle should keep me going in toke im hopeing,,iv just started germing other 15 of 2 diffrent crosses iv made and my budy gave me couple fem white dewarfs aswell they are a grate auto,,,peace [j]

Mountain209man said:
wow those look dense! i wish my autos where thick. i would think mine outdoors would look better than anyones with cfls but you have shown me otherwise looks like bomb **** green mojo from cali my fellow pot pioneer
Probably because he is giving them more hours of light inside,,then they will get outside.

001.JPGhear a lil ladie i pulled down today she got bout 30/amber on her ,,,,,i
v got 15 more in germ now as ther a few gona be down ova next week or 2,,,peace [j];)
my lil auto jungel may keep me going in smoke i ant been seen much of the dealers anyways wich is good thing i guse<,,,,

had to down all my jungel as i had lil mold problem<,,,lost only bout 4g to it so was lucky to have spoted it wher i did<<<,,, my lil autos have been doin me proud and had me high every day for last lil while all in i pulled jus over 6oz all in from it not bad for my lil space and lil pots 2 of them went all purp on me at the end of flower,,,, the high rages from mellow to mind working and smelling realy pongy skunky taste skunky to,,,, iv got 8 more at week1 in ther place but plan on puting outside in a spot i chill at in the forest i dont mind if they dont make it as its just messing with them to see the out come,,,my space is going all regular again and the autos are going away till next summer theo i may defo do a few withe dewarf during aswell but i started a northen lights and a super lemon haze today in my area but with the mold isue i need a new space on the job now,,,...peace [j]:eek:

Hey Jesuse, good to see you, things have gotten real damp, lots of rain, You know that the Mazzar has been my staple, I love growing her, here's a few pics of my Mazzys.

P1100310.JPG

P1100309.JPG

P1100307.JPG

P1100306.JPG

looks sweet skag ma man!! lots rain your way ay dosent stop hear to<<< iv got a new op on the go few autos and 7 reg strains all cramped as yousyall <<<im expecting a visit from my landlord so gona wait till this out the way then mybe sort other space and flower sum<< iv got a dutch passion shaman wich im rather excited to taste 2 lemon skunk 2 bigbang 1 purple#1 and an exodus cheese. take care budy see ye around...[j];)

Latest posts

Back