What do you do with old vape material?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That crap taste nasty as hell. I remember smoking some left over from my Digital Extreme and it choked the **** out of me. Its just that if your not getting everything out of your dank Vapping,,whats the freaking purpose? When i smoke a joint i get it all,,my pipe,,i get it all,,dabbing,,i get it all,,wax i get it all,,vapping oil,,i get it all,,,so why the hell would i want to have to cook leftovers to finish off my dank? I would rather cook with good fresh Weed,,,,not unvapped left over crap. Just my opinion,,,course ya know what they say bout opinions. Lol

BWAHAHA I didn't read down this far before I posted about smoking it... sorry, already been covered, and well

Like i said,,,i cook with fresh Green. I decarb with fresh Dank. I throw the other crap away,,,But as i said before,,to each his own. We can agree to disagree. As for why i tried to smoke the crap,,,well because i was out of weed and my dumb *** gave it a try. And yes i use to smoke my roaches like every freaking body i knew when they ran out of fresh weed. Are You saying you never smoked a roach?
You do what you do my friend,,you like making caps outta stuff thats already been used,,,go ahead,,,i will decarb and make mine out of fresh Green. And to me making caps outta that crap aint no different then making out of a bunch of roaches. Is there stuff left,,,yes,,who cares,,its still nasty to me.

HAHAhahahahahaa stop already, I'm there NOW and trying not to roll a joint, I've got 3 jars of the stuff and my dope drawers, all utensils, hoses, containers, tools, scissors, grinder, jars, and the floor are clean as new!... to quote Kramer "I'm OUT"

Hey sopappy,,,glad ya got it figured out. Lol
My Digital Extreme never comes out of the closet. I didn't really care for vapping flowers. Tried it seversl times,,just wasn't for me. So i dont have left overs to worry about. Now i vape wax or oil,,,aint no left overs and i love the high. The rest of the time i use my glass bong or pipe,,,and i eat my decarbed weed,,so i worry not about left overs.
To me i didnt get the high i was looking for from Vapping Flowers and cooking with left overs is not gonna give me the high i get from my fresh decarbed dank ,,,so why waste my time and Weed with vapping the OLD WAY. They have come along way with oils and waxes,,and dabbing,,,,dont need to vapp and waste flowers anymore.
Have fun little brother. Yehaaaaaaaa

hey WH how do you eat the decarbed weed? don't you cook it to infuse its taste with something?

hey WH how do you eat the decarbed weed? don't you cook it to infuse its taste with something?
No im quick and simple.
I take a small amount,,mix it into peanut butter with a little walnut oil ( very good for heart) and down it with some Almond milk. Love the taste,,and it gets me high as hell. I can only do bout an 1/8th of a teaspoon. I screwed up once and did to much,,,my Wife found me standing in the hallway looking at the floor. :rofl:
I found that baking for 30 min at 270f,,works the best. Ive tried several different combos. This one kicks my ***.

yeah, the key thing is to make it palatable... i have no problems with cookies, brownies, and fudge. just boiling up a ton of it with butter and straining out the chunks works nicely...

I've actually rolled that **** into a joint I am embarrassed to admit, horrible. But I finished the joint and got off but hideous, never again. I'll try those caps though, I see lots of green in mine sometimes.

No im quick and simple.
I take a small amount,,mix it into peanut butter with a little walnut oil ( very good for heart) and down it with some Almond milk. Love the taste,,and it gets me high as hell. I can only do bout an 1/8th of a teaspoon. I screwed up once and did to much,,,my Wife found me standing in the hallway looking at the floor. :rofl:
I found that baking for 30 min at 270f,,works the best. Ive tried several different combos. This one kicks my ***.

that's interesting, tell me if i got it right, first you decarb you weed at 270f for 30mins and then just mix it with edibles with no further cooking? or do you bake the mj with the mixture?

YEP,,once it has been decarbed you can eat it raw and get blasted. But if you mix it with fats it gets into your system faster. Its a fat soluble remember. Peanut butter and walnut oil carries very well through the system. Gets me very high. I think its the walnut oil that carries it so quickly into my system.

I cooked them with oil and used that oil for sleeping. There I am able to sleep for 15 hours! I never will be able to sleep longer than 7 hour without. -not for dayly use.

Like i said,,,i cook with fresh Green. I decarb with fresh Dank. I throw the other crap away,,,But as i said before,,to each his own. We can agree to disagree. As for why i tried to smoke the crap,,,well because i was out of weed and my dumb *** gave it a try. And yes i use to smoke my roaches like every freaking body i knew when they ran out of fresh weed. Are You saying you never smoked a roach?
You do what you do my friend,,you like making caps outta stuff thats already been used,,,go ahead,,,i will decarb and make mine out of fresh Green. And to me making caps outta that crap aint no different then making out of a bunch of roaches. Is there stuff left,,,yes,,who cares,,its still nasty to me.

roaches, I smoked hash back then, hot knives was most economical and we definitely removed the filtres and saved our roaches, in fact, I think I remember hot knifing roaches.
where can I learn more about decarb?

I cooked it in oil. I slept for 15hours! my vaporizer waste was Brown too. I toke only one spoon oft them.

Latest posts

Back