Waterfarm 8pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gangalama

curious observer
Reaction score
This is my first run with the 8pack and its going sweetingly. 11 days veg and I had to flower. Here are the pics I have. Sorry bout the quality. Im growing Rhino and Skywalker. The Rhino has unknown ancenstry and the skywalker is from DutchPAssion seedbank. the rhino is the taller of the two.

ghd.JPG

hrthj.JPG

oo0009.JPG

oo0011.JPG

oo0013.JPG

poi0008.JPG

Looks real sweet, gotta love em

Do you have mylar around your grow or is it in the open like that?

How many grows have you gotten from your waterfarms?

this is my first shot and no I didnt close it off with reflective wrap, though I should have. Those two 1000 watt hortiluxes are hard to keep cool

wow man looks awsome man i got me one drip bucket just like that ,but not 8 id like to get that tho<<<what is all the string for just curious?? but yea man this is a awsome grow i love white rihno its the only good bud ive ever had i paid 150 dollars for a quarter lol but it was worth every penny for shure and it was also grown in hydro ,,good stuff bro

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Great job....you sure do have some Good Looking Ladies there

Those are BEAUTIFUL plants! They look like HEAVEN.

Big fat juicy looking buds! NICE, NICE, NICE:eek:

look real nice. whatd you get outta that 5 pounds? if you dont mind me asking. :cool:

Actually imma chop down the Rhinos tomorrow. They are so done!
The skywalker are still swelling as they`ve got at least a week to go.
As for yield, with the rhino in every bucket id get 5lbs but there were 3 skywalkers in there and they dont yield as much. But I`ll letya know soon!

soooooo much herb off 5 plants its unbelievable. pics in the a.m

Now that's a jungle. :eek: Man O man those ladies look great. Looking foward to your next round of pics. ;)

better late than never, ive got2 get my own camera. Anyway heres the Rhino. 5 plants. They were put into flower nov11, lest we 4get. Fed with DNF 2 part, Bcuzz bloom, carboload, and koolbloom. Flushed for three days. Smothered in trichomes and it reeks when touched.

P1060010.JPG

P1060002.JPG

P1060004.JPG

P1060006.JPG

P1060012.JPG

P1060013.JPG

P1060017.JPG

P1060009.JPG

P1060007.JPG

P1060015.JPG

This stuff is truly A grade. its one of those stones where your SO high u can get a little anxiety, I love it.

P1060018.JPG

P1060019.JPG

P1060020.JPG

That is one beautiful grow, how long did it take you start to finish? Can you tell me what size area it used as well? Thanks.

gangalama said:
11 days veg. 56 days flower (RHINO). approx area used including rez. 10 feet long maybe 5 foot wide

Hi again, couple of other questions if you don't mind. In that 10 by 5 area you had eight plants, was if full or did you have room for more? Also did you have any problems with the drip rings, like plugging up or anything? Thanks, I'm thinking about getting one and just want to see how happy you are with the system.

Latest posts

Back