Im Back Stronger Than Ever Lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow dude,im gonna take my laptop out and show my girls ur pics.it good for youngsters to have goals...and i hope they grow up to be just like those beautys!great job

OK bro, i am all read up... Did you list what lights you are using or am i too high? But all looks pretty sweet. I know what your talking about with the watching kids on your on,I have a 2yr old little boy and i am only 20. But love him so much and he is freaking spoiled... But anyways, i love the setup. And i am also using Their recipe for success by BC. You said you were only using half strength i think. And why is this, and is it threw the hole grow? And also, you have your girls in what 3" pots? Why so small?

Timmyjg6 said:
OK bro, i am all read up... Did you list what lights you are using or am i too high? But all looks pretty sweet. I know what your talking about with the watching kids on your on I have a 2yr old little boy and i am only 20. But love him so much and he is freaking spoiled... But anyways, i love the setup. And i am also using Their recipe for success by BC. You said you were only using half strength i think. And why is this, and is it threw the hole grow? And also, you have your girls in what 3" pots? Why so small?
400w HPS the half of strength was for when they were youngsters and also wasn't sure how strong the stuff was:D now they get full strength all of them;) the 3 inch pots are you talking about the ones in the hydro? or the soil? if the hydro that's all they need plenty of room in the tubs for the roots:D if you are talking about the soil they are six inch pots and they will be trans plant soon:D thanks for stopping in bro means alot;)

Hey smokey thanks for stopping in and looking at my grow:hubba: did you know that the post you made in here was your 666th one:eek: lol

hey LYFR thanks for the kind words and glad you enjoyed them pics:D

Yeah i was talking about the hydro... But looks good, how long do you veg for? And are they clones? And i am really liking these BC neuts... Have you had to stock back up on em? I just want to know how long that kit will last. I change my rez every week....

Not sure if you read what i said about the scrubber, but you should build a Carbon scrubber and place a cheap inline fan in it and place at the top of your flowering room to filter the odder...

Timmyjg6 said:
Yeah i was talking about the hydro... But looks good, how long do you veg for? And are they clones? And i am really liking these BC neuts... Have you had to stock back up on em? I just want to know how long that kit will last. I change my rez every week....
I love the nutes best decision i made my plants loved them through the veg cycle they grew like freaks lol didnt have to lsd them they branched off in so many places was shocked are you using there recipe for success and the kit last me a while not really sure how long but i did notice it was cheaper for me to buy the kit then all the stuff separate :D havent even finished the kit on this grow yet:hubba: And i got ya on the carbon filter:hubba: gonna look up some info on it thanks for the great idea;)

And yeah, i got the recipe for success kit. Got it for $15 at the hydro store. I was like hell yeah! Not sure why it was so cheap but when i went back it was $25.. Looks like its slowly going up in price...

Everything looks super-duper, Sticky... you got it going on with the hydro, that's for sure :aok:

looks great, you got those mites whipped, i remember from last year...those plants look great! and thanks for lookin in on my grow...

Looks great my friend. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress. No mites this time! Take care and be safe.

thanks everyone for stopping in as some of you know i harvested some of my crop and is hanging as we speak woo hoo lol i posted some pics of the buds in a harvest post heres the link if ya want to see them
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24911
I also have a bunch of plants in flower now some are budding nice and others are starting to im also hoping for a male out of the stoneyBud so i can cross it with AK47xBubbleBerry F2s think that will be a good cross??? What you think about that TBG have other strains i can cross it with if ya think that wont be a good cross
Im also gonna be getting ready to germ some seeds gotta have some in that veg closet so i can keep that see of green going Here are the strains i have to play with
AK-47 x Bubbleberry F2s
Ducksfoot99 x "Clips"
Scarlet F2’s
Cherry Malawi x DurbanPoison-Sage
Cherry Malawi x C99
J-30
Ducksfoot99 x JackFlash-BlackDomina
Scarlet x AK-47 x Bubbleberry
Ducksfoot99 x EarlyGirl-WhiteWidow-BB
07OD/BBxGK mix (dad was BBxGK mutant)

Also have some seeds that me and pothead made well he made i just donated the seeds to him
those are
ambrosiaxBBxww
K2XWW
BBXww
AmbrosiaXK2
think i got them right if not pothead420 you can fix that list
Well here are some of the plants that are in flower hope you all like and again thanks for all the support

My Grow 729.jpg

My Grow 721.jpg

My Grow 725.jpg

My Grow 730.jpg

My Grow 733.jpg

My Grow 731.jpg

My Grow 716.jpg

Looks and sounds wonderful my friend. Some great pics there. Nice work. Keep us posted on the gorgeous ladies. Take care and be safe.

Sticky_Budz said:
Also have some seeds that me and pothead made well he made i just donated the seeds to him
those are
ambrosiaxBBxww
K2XWW
BBXww
AmbrosiaXK2
think i got them right if not pothead420 you can fix that list
Well here are some of the plants that are in flower hope you all like and again thanks for all the support
heres the list my mixes with genetics donated by STICKY BUDZ and clones from another good friend
(WW=WHITE WILLOW)
AMBROSIA/BB X WW
AMBROSIA/K2/WW
BB X WW/K2 X WW
K2 X WW/BB X WW
MAUI/BB X WW
MAUI/K2 X WW

hey peeps whats up? Been long time sense i been around had some things to handle in my own life and i also had no net to keep in touch but im back again and hopefully to stay woot woot.:hubba: Im working on the new grow room now cant wait to list the goodies:D i will be growing this time around:woohoo: Well hope to everyone around soon peace

Latest posts

Back