Kush, Purps, and BC Mango - Here We Grow Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Great male/female ratio. Very nice. It's cool that you got one male of each though. Grats on the ladies. Definitely keep us posted. They are looking beautiful. Take care and be safe.

thanks a lot guys, everything is finally starting to come together. i normally do not like to procrastinate but with a new baby, I find myself comprimising. But now that my plants are basically sexed, I have a renewed sense of energy.

I am going to be taking some cuttings tonight, once those cuttings root, everything will be moved to the system. I am also making a small grow box to house my males.

But thanks again and stay tuned.

I finally have everything up and running in my recirculating DWC. I just turned on the pump and see is running like a beauty. I have a sheet of panda film that goes on top and around the buckets but I removed it to show ya the plants in the actual system.

DSCF1029.JPG

DSCF1030.JPG

DSCF1031.JPG

DSCF1032.JPG

DSCF1033.JPG

So it is confirmed, I have 3 males, 1 of each strain I am growing. I have 1 really nice,frosty Kush male, 1 huge Mango male which i just confirmed today:doh: and 1 very sativa male purps. This actually works out good for me because it gives me greater flexiblity in my breeding projects.

Well here is a pic of the big Mango male that I confirmed today

DSCF1034.JPG

The ladies are looking spectacular MP. ;) Gotta love those tight nodes and that lush green color. :hubba: Whatever your doing keep it up because they look great. :aok:

Here is a few more pics of the girls...and boys

First 2 Pics are my 2 prized males. 1 BC Mango and 1 Mendo Purple. The BC Mango is the larger of the two but they are both beautiful plants, and they both smell outstanding...i was kind of upset because this purps male was my best smelling plant, it may be one of the best smelling plants that i have grown. It smells just like fruity pebbles cereal, from back in the day.lol... Either way it is the best for the long run as this is now going to be the male half of my BC purple Kush F1's. The Bc Mango has a very lofty job as well, it has to pollenate a BC Kush clone, and a purps clone, resulting in Purple Mango and Mango Kush F1's.

The rest of the pics or of the ladies about a week into 12/12. The are starting to get big. I will be cracking out the connie next week.

DSCF1049.JPG

DSCF1050.JPG

DSCF1053.JPG

DSCF1052.JPG

DSCF1054.JPG

DSCF1055.JPG

DSCF1056.JPG

sorry about the pics, i know they are horrible, but they are better then nothing.

I will be cutting the males tops off tonight and putting them in a solution of water and B1, and moving them out of the flowering room so the early openers do not seed my garden. The pollen will be collected and applied manually to my selected clones.

I will be also stealing the males pots in order to put my rooted clones in to prepare them to be seeded, in a a couple weeks, as they have now begun to grow again.

Busy night...LoL

I have actually changed my mind now. I am actually going to anchor my males in some oasis foam that I recently picked up. I use Oasis cubes for rooting and seedlings sometimes but I can get actual Oasis floral foam for a waaaay cheaper price... On inspection this stuff is the same stuff as oasis cubes, so I am going to use it for this and I am going to put a few cuttings in some homecut cubes and see what kind of results i get.

DSCF1057.JPG

DSCF1058.JPG

Here are a few better pics of my breeding males

First we have the beautiful smelling purps, that will father my purple Kush

DSCF1060.JPG

DSCF1061.JPG

Here is the Mango Male that will Father my Purple Mango and Mango Kush

DSCF1062.JPG

DSCF1063.JPG

lastly a freakishly short bushy male. This is one of my shortest bushiest plants but it ended up being a full blown male, go figure.

I am not sure if I am going to use it, but I am going to collect some pollen and see what happens.

DSCF1064.JPG

Here is the Mango Male that will Father my Purple Mango and Mango Kush
Those sound like some super funky crosses there mp, I would love to see them come alive. Best of luck to you!

Everything is looking great as always MP. ;) Sounds like you been very busy in the garden that's for sure. :aok:

Thanks TBG, yeah with the new baby and the garden, my time is basically spent, with it will all be worth it in a little over a month...LOL

Here are a few bud shots at almost 4 weeks, 26 days in, to be exact. All of these girls are very frosty already, I mean very frosty. THC extends down the entire fan leaves on most plants.

Sorry about the pics but my lights on right now, i will try and get some new pics tomorrow before the light comes on as I have to change a bulb in the grow room.

DSCF1082.JPG

DSCF1083.JPG

DSCF1084.JPG

DSCF1086.JPG

DSCF1087.JPG

DSCF1088.JPG

howdy mp, off to a beautiful start man. homemade purple kush has gotta be better than ice-cream(the treat!). sounds like fun creating your own breeds.

Latest posts

Back