Auto's just for seed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plant number 1 is a female, the female is an AK47, I have 1 more AK growing and the dodgy seedling in the shotglass is an AK too.

The 2 smallest plants are Hindu Kush, they are half the size of an average Auto, its how they grow, small and small harvests, 20g max.

But ....

Automatic Hindu Kush is truly for the indica lover. She may only grow to 14” at the very most but the buds are thick and rock hard, and with such a coating of resin that she is our best and most efficient resin producing strain. A mix of Hindu Kush, Master Kush and Lowryder, our Automatic Hindu Kush does not branch out as much or grow as tall as our Automatic AK47 but they also do not require as much root space, this enables more to be grown in the same area. In 1 square metre for example you may be able to fit twice as many Automatic Hindu Kush as you could Automatic AK47. We feel that this more than makes up for it’s individual size. Being an indica, the high of the Automatic Hindu Kush can be quite narcotic in its qualities and can induce sleep or deep relaxation quite effortlessly. Not a strain you should be smoking if you intend to go dancing, play sports or indeed anything that requires you to use your legs.

I have to admit I prefer a Sativa high, I want these for the solid Indica faceslap, just something different to what im used to ;)

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
I want these for the solid Indica faceslap, just something different to what im used to ;)

Hehe like the description :giggle:

Just wondering what inch pot would be ok for the Hindu cush?

Trying to figure out how many i could fit in my grow area and if it would be worth it due to there yield?

Keep up the good work
ATB :)

Hello NB :)

A small 2 pint pot will take the seed to harvest without a transplant.

I have 8 more of these Hindu Kush seeds, they will all be grown out this year.

When the sun decides to show itself for more than an hour a day ;)

hey hippie, I will also be watching as I need seeds. Where did you get your ft-11 waterproof ph meter???:D

Hmmmm.

The little retarded twirly seedling didnt make it.

It also left me a concern.

It molded between its unopened cotyledons, so it is now out of the greenhouse destroyed after being lightly sprayed with water to keep any possible airbornes at bay.

This made me search the plants I have left.

I found this ..

It could be totally coincidental, it may not.

The colouring on the leaves are not eating into leaf body.

Pis 1 and 2 are the infected seedling.

Pic 3 and 4 are what I found whilst looking at the Hindu Kush's.

No signs on the AK47's.

So in my mind im thinking it could be the way the Hindu Kush are growing, both small plants are showing this (both Hindu Kush), both AK's are not.

Time will tell.

19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

Howdy Hippy! Interesting grow you have going. I sure can relate to rain. Hasn't stopped here for days! Good luck with your experiment. I am keeping an eye on it. I have some ak48 beans to try this with come fall, inside.

Well the good news is whatever was on the end of the Hindu Kush plants leaf ends has vanished, it may have been temperature caused.

Picture 1 is as they are now, still growing slow, but fully expected, these 2 plants are AK47.

Picture 2, the group, all the same age.

Picture 3 are the 2 Hindu Kush, hold cow they were telling the truth when the site said they only grow half the size of an AK, they are still only an inch tall!

Picture 4, a close up of the tallest AK, this is a Hermaphrodite, my first Auto Hermaphrodite.

Picture 5, visitors on the tallest AK :rolleyes:

Picture 6, the tallest AK is now forming its cola.

Picture 7, our weather at the moment.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCRcra2o964&feature=PlayList&p=CF58C97638B96655&index=0&playnext=1

:p

23.JPG

24.JPG

24 a.JPG

26.JPG

25.JPG

28.JPG

27.JPG

Good Morning Hippy.:) .

good luck on the seed venture friend. still havent gave it a go here. been playing with different styles of growing. been fine tuning them all. have around 20 or so plants outside now in various stages.:) .

going to have another go at air layering this summer.;) .

i finished an F1 indica this winter. produced around 5 ounces.:hubba: . very narcotic smoke. way to heavy for me. a few tokes will knock you out in an hour. not my cup 'o tea.

got some cali orange bud, a few KULT, and some blush going outside. had a frost last 2 nights, so had to cover them.

looks like the one male may have already opened on you.;) . good luck again on making many seed. i will eventually. can't keep buying at todays prices. got to get my beloved white widow back again. now that was a buzz i loved. take care friend...bb...

Newbud said:
:fly: :watchplant: Whats them little bugs on ya AK HIE? :48: :fly:

Aphids.

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphid

They are visitors every year, they are out a bit early this year though.

Not a problem with Auto's because the plant grows quicker than they can harm it.

Plus a Qtip dipped in alcohol works wonders ;)

Its a yearly thing that is so common I dont think anything of it anymore.

Not much I can do while growing in a greenhouse ;)

Once a plant is cut they all leave it.

heyy how old were urs when ur males showed sex n same for females?

Hippy, you need some little helpers with those aphids. I have one word for you, ladybugs! You can borrow a few of mine if you are nice to them.

smokeup420 said:
heyy how old were urs when ur males showed sex n same for females?

Auto's usually take 14-20 days to show sex.

420benny said:
Hippy, you need some little helpers with those aphids. I have one word for you, ladybugs! You can borrow a few of mine if you are nice to them.

Ive not seen any ladybirds/ladybugs here yet at this time of year, its as if the seasons are changing and winter starts and ends later, spring starts and ends later and autumn starts normally squeezing summer into shorter months.

No new pics of the plants at the moment, its a bit pointless showing something grow so slow :rofl:

The hermaphrodite AK is now out the greenhouse and fending for shimself in a different part of the garden, Im going to let it seed itself and use the pollen from its offspring in an experiment I have been thinking about for a few years now, I just hadnt got hold of what is now in my grasp.

Right ...

I have had several people ask me about my PH meter and how I use it and how I use white spirit vinegar to alter PH, so here goes.

Picture 1, my PH tool.

Picture 2, checking its calibration with PH buffer 7.

Picture 3, reading my tap water, it just so happens its PH 7, it varies anywhere from 7 to 7.8.

Picture 4, I put 1 cap of this vinegar in the water.

Picture 5, OOOPS a bit too much added :rofl:

Picture 6, I poured the water away and started again, adding less vinegar and ... stir, test, add more, stir, test, etc, ended up at the PH required that is 6.5.

Picture 7, with these types of PH testers it is important to make sure the end probe doesnt dry out so it extends the probe life, so you put some liquid (I used the PH 6.5 but tap water works just as well) in the cap end and store your PH meter standing upright so the probe is always sitting in liquid.

Pictures 8 and 9, this shows the end of the PH meter where the end cap screws off for battery change and shows the screw head of the calibration end of the PH meter, this screw is used if I put my probe in the PH 7 buffer and and it does not read 7.

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.JPG

37.JPG

Latest posts

Back