Auto's just for seed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poppin seeds is kinda like fishin', right place right time. Using your best equipment and knolledge.

How big do you expect those lil girls to get? Were you saying that that plant with the lighter is flowering? Dayum! (I had to re read that a couple times)

Yes its in flower :p

Pic 1 is showing how tall the Auto Hindu Kush is.

Pic 2 is the HK slowly filling out.

Pic 3 is a Hindu Kush caylx.

Pic 4 is the AK next to the HK.

The AK is 10 inches tall.

These plants are 6 weeks old.

The HK are supposed to grow to a max of 10-12 inches, but I feel these will be a lot shorter :p

These were germinated too early in the year to grow to full potential, but you know what its like, its a burning inside to get something started ;)

:peace:

63.JPG

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.JPG

Im kinda shocked that the AK didnt die in shame like the other AKs. Cause that HK is just gettin warmed up.

But they lookin good HIE.

my ak is about 4weeks old same size ;)
btw when looking at testing experiments i feel like doing 1 myself lol

its interesting to make new breeds etc... i'd like to understand how they make seeds feminized only =)
or these autoflowering strains how do they make feminized ones :D

Coming along rather nicely there HIE ! although i am saying this whilst looking through my magnifieing glass !! they sure are small but extremly interesting as well ! good luck and take care !

Looking good my friend. :) Always nice to take a peek at your ladies! Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

:woohoo: Got my comp up and running :)

The extreme high temp (125f) effected 1 of the Hindu Kush quite badly, this damage didnt show for 3-4 days then she started crisping up on me, she still has green growth so I will let her go as far as she can, if she gets too bad then I will use her as a sample of how the other HK is going to turn out.

The other HK seems uneffected (last 2pics)

81.JPG

82.JPG

83.JPG

88.JPG

103.JPG

100.JPG

I was getting into a habit of leaving the AK47 out in a corner of the garden 24/0, I noticed a leaf twisting so picked it up to take it to the greenhouse for a good look at it and saw a couple of woodlice on the ground under where the pot was.

So I popped the plant out of the pot to look at its roots and found this plus a slug inside the pot :eek:

It has now been re potted into clean soil and is doing great, no ill effects, it now lives on a paving slab and not on the mud :rofl:

62.JPG

102.JPG

125f :eek:
ah well shell get better.
nice lookin little ones you have
these plants are really interesting to me
is it just me or is the forum DEAD right now? :giggle:
anyways just poppin by hippie

1 of my pots for some odd reason was giving me trouble, the soil wouldn't soak the water into it and the water laid on the surface and only soaked at the edges where the soil touched the pot, so I re potted the tiny plant, its another HK.

This surprised me when I got the tiny plant out.

Look at the size of its root :shocked:

8 inches long.

Its now happy in a gallon pot ;)

85.JPG

84.JPG

86.JPG

The whole idea of this grow is to produce auto seeds, way back up there ^^^ I had a male ak47 auto given to me, I saved its pollen sacks but they refused to open, when I squished them with my fingers I could see the pollen inside.

So I got my herb grinder and whizzed the seed pods in it collecting the fall through of the filter, I can see the pollen has been collected plus small bits of green, I will use it on the second wave of auto's I have planted, the first 3 auto's are too advanced to grow seeds so I will keep the pollen to use in a few weeks on new fems.

89.JPG

90.JPG

91.JPG

92.JPG

93.JPG

94.JPG

This last pic is all I have on the go at the moment, I lost 4 HK to birds eating the seedlings and I lost 1 Purple frosting to a snail.

So as it stands I have ..

7 HK
4 AK47
2 Purple frosting
2 Misty bluemoonshine which from now on will be called China Tree
1 Grizzly x WW

1 Duckfoot x C99 soaking
2 White Rhino x Grizzly soaking
4 more LR#2 to be planted in a months time

99.JPG

Nice lil grow you got goin on Hippy.
Been waiting for the Monster HK update.

Nice herb grinder too. Need one of those for the kitchen.

Another plant gone sigh.

Looks like snail slime pic 1.

The other pics are checking the Trichome developement on the Hindu Kush plants.

They are 8 weeks and 3 days old.

Looks like at least another 2 weeks.

The Trichomes are turning from clear to cloudy, I'm looking forward to trying these Kush, I have never tried a Kush before, has anyone reading tried Kush? Whats it like?

87.jpg

108.JPG

109.JPG

107.JPG

Latest posts

Back