Pets, Don't Trust Em!!! A Reminder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenfoxx

Reaction score
Well we started off a couple months ago, and had 8 nice size mothers, two of which we just cloned x 4. Well in the beganing while we were building our room we found that our cats had a tendancy to top our plants for us, which was nice, have a couple fems in the flowering room that look like a hairy virgin with her legs spread.

But as of this morning we found out that our pet Coon, is far worse then any of our cats. He completely TRASHED the nursery. Ripped apart all the Mylar, knocked all mothers down, except for one quick moving sativa that seemed to avoid his blows. Ate all the clones, new sprouts that were just transplanted, poof. Hopefully we saved our one mother, Purple, but it looks as she to may be lost.

Im posting this as a reminder, no matter how cute your pets are!!!! NEVER trust them around your babies. Always make sure your room is locked up tight, (this is where we went wrong). Months of work can be lost in a matter of seconds when the wind of madness sets in our beloved quadrapeds.

Luckly we moved two of our cloning mothers, to the flowering room yesterday, that was unscathed by Bandit the Coon. So after a huge bruise to our green thumb's and lack of thought, we will learn from this and move forward.

DAMN PETS :holysheep:

:eek: GreenFoxx's :eek:

I cant even count how many fan leaves and small plants my cats have eaten. I know how you feel.

My cat eats leaves but never a whole plant, and he likes to chew on my air lines. I hope my pet deer doesnt eat my plants.( LOL)

wow cats r thieves eh? my dogs leave the plants alone...they like to sit by them and one of my males pees on the bottom of the pots...I am surprised the nieghbore cats leave them alone but the pitt may have something to do with it...sorry about the room that stinks. My grow rooms door is always closed. when the buds get sticky they will grab onto fur...

My fat cat loves to sun tan in the closet under my lights but the coon cat is the one that does all the damage. The coon will seriously go in the closet and tip over every single plant for no reason. It must be a coon thing.

I'd be beatin me a critter. No soup fer you! I don't trust my cat, he's just like me at a early age, except i still have my TWO BOYS!

DCFC0002-1.JPG

maybe they are pissed you havent made them a crop of catnip...they wanna get high too,.

Ive grown cat nip and cat grass but the damn cat tips over the plant a couple times a day. I cant have any plants unless they are closed up in a closet.

even in a heavy pot or just plastic ones? I wouldnt want them in my grow space either way...fur on everything lol.

all of my bud has a little animal hair in it. Im just used to it now. I have a dog and three cats so there isnt one inch of my place that doesnt have animal hair.

I hve two cats...a female who is 6 and a half years old and a Maine Coon male who is 1 and a half...the Maine Coon will go inside my tents when I lve them open to water but will just bask under the light...neither cat will go near the plants especially when they are flowering and stankin....as soon as my MC hears the click of the wind proof lighter his eyes squint up because he knows that means it is bong time...and the dankness is going to be wafting through the air...:) He has not gotten use to the vape yet...it's silent and just about smoke free so he sometimes gets a lil baked.........:D

thank god all my dogs are short haired....

maineharvest said:
all of my bud has a little animal hair in it. Im just used to it now. I have a dog and three cats so there isnt one inch of my place that doesnt have animal hair.

Hey, you're like me. three cats, 2 dogs, 2 birds, 2 rats and hair and feathers on my bud :)

If you count the families animals too, weve got two dogs and six cats. Vacuum twice a week and the place is still covered in hair. My mothers coon cat will literally eat a mj plant. Hes done it many times to me.

damn that sucks, I have an invisible line my cat does not cross for my grow room. Well, at least doesn't cross it when I'm around :D

i have a dog i found on hwy99 in calif three years ago i call him freeway he was a puppy when i found him. anyway he loves to eat buds and all why i dont know i just have to keep a eye on him. he will also dig up my plants if he can get at them. there like kids have to keep a eye on them all the time

oh man he was on the 99?? so scary lucky u found him. blessed dog.

My parrots have no interest but I do not trust them not to climb the plants and rip them up for fun. I can't let the domestic rabbits around them...they eat the bark and last time I caught them eating the leaves also. They sleep well after though.

About ten yeras ago I had a very crappy stretched plant grow under a very crappy flood light.My iguana ate all the leaves.Good riddens.

My dog ate about a quarter bag last year at Christmas time, he slept under the Christmas tree for 6 hours.

Latest posts

Back