Droopy White Widow Cont.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that I'm at 23-24 days? I'm totally amazed that I made it this far (pinching myself) I have to give most of the credit for this grow to all of the members here at MP.
It's been just about a year and a half ago that I found this site. This site started me really thinking (dreaming) about trying this.
After I injured my self my pot bill has been completely out of control, even with highly discounted rates. I may finnaly be able to replace my mophine with THC if this grow turns out good.
I hope that everybody had a great Turky Day!!!

Man I'm really stoned I almost forgot about my pics Bla bla bla
Top row is from the front, pic #4 is of my two in the rear, (note the lighter colored one to right) It's alot lighter color than the rest.
Anyway they look great to me......... what do you think???

Peace MBT

Wow.... I got some really, really good local smoke, this stuff has been just kicking my but. Until just now I just realized that I totally forgot why I took those last pics. I will have to be more careful with this stuff.
Anyway....If you look close at pics 1,10,11 you will notice that some of my upper leaves have on this plant are slightly curling up around the edges, along with the upper leafs starting to point up just a bit. I'm thinking that it might be a slight Mag. defiency. I'm guessing from something that I read here at MP someplace, I think??? I tried to find it but I think what it said to do was to add a table spoon of epson salt to a gal. of water and spray a few leafs to see what happens. I'm having a hard time wanting to spray my forming buds with anything unless I have to or someone here tells me that I should.
So here is what I have done. I stopped my every other feeding of FF until I have my PH back up to above 6.2 on all six plants. That's run off! My soil test have all been 6.5-7 at least since about the third or fourth week. I added a tablespoon of Domomite Fine Grade Lime and Anzonite to a gallon of water at my last wattering on the one plant with the curled up leaves and a low PH of
5.8. I will do PH test on them all again tonight.
I have been thinking about adding an inch of Subcools Super Soil (full strength) to a plant or two to see if that helps.

Peace MBT

Rules:
rule #1: Do not ever ever ever everever report on how a seedback ships. THIS IS A NO-NO do not post about the stealth shipping method. EVER. If you do.....you will get an earful and the post will be deleted.
By Sticky

Sorry I just found this!!! I will not ever do it again!!!

Peace MBT

I've been over in the ICU with one plant that is giving me a bit of trouble this week. The rest are doing great as far as I can tell.
I think that I've got about 24 main colas that are 12"-18"
I will be going to straight 7.0 water on them and save the nutes for the next show. Here are some more yellow Pics..................................

They have all filled out nicely. All are over 40" the largest one is 44" tall x 36" wide. They are taking up way more space than I thought they would.
Pic#11 is my sicky plant??? She is showing 80% milky, 5% amber, 15% clear and looks to be the first to go at this point. The rest are still showing over 50% clear, some as much as 80%???
Pic#6 is of my two favorite plants.
Pic #7 is one of two of these crazy looking buds. I call them my Double Buds???

Peace MBT

You'll b sittin fat very soon mikey...you got the your own mojo goin fo sho. Keep'er up.

Goin with the auto's huh? That'll b nice change. Drop those into home de pot buckets and turn them into monsters! lol

Grow on, friend. Lookin aces!

Peace - Love - Eggnog

7greeneyes :D

"They are taking up way more space than I thought they would."

when I blooming with my 1000watt hps, i use a lightmeter to find where the effieciency curve drops off on my illumination and remove all buds and side branches that wont yield anything other then fluffy sucker buds. round 3-4k footcandle (drops cuz i use a parabolic relfector with passive venting instaead of fancy inline venting) because of heat and whatnot.

Hi 7G
I'm not really sure what I'm going to do yet??? Options...Options...Options???
Option 1, Hold off and do some work on my room to make it easier for my handicaped but to work with.
Option 2, Say to heck with it and see what these autos are really all about???
Option 3, Stay with what worked the first time and try Nirvana White Widows and/or AK48, Holding off on the autos for my third grow.

My plans have been to be able donate as much as I can to a few Medical Patients that are unable to grow their own. So I'm leaning toward Option #3 for their sake. If it were just for me I would definately do the autos first.

For now I'm starting to realize that this last phase may be more work than I'm capable of doing on my own. So for now I will be working out some kinks on how to get help w/o sacrificing security.

Any Ideas Are Greatly Appreciated As Always!!!

Thanks Peace And Happy Holidays
MBT

I outsource all my construction, do the electrical meself. Less labor, less pain ;) And all my contractors work for non-federally regulated GREEN...lol

Did u lollipop these?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They are taking up way more space than I thought they would."

when I blooming with my 1000watt hps, i use a lightmeter to find where the effieciency curve drops off on my illumination and remove all buds and side branches that wont yield anything other then fluffy sucker buds. round 3-4k footcandle (drops cuz i use a parabolic relfector with passive venting instaead of fancy inline venting) because of heat and whatnot.

Hi 7G
I missed your last post before I posted that last post.......Something like that???
Anyhow...To answer your question. I topped three plants at about wk#3 and that was it. I figured that I would just let this grow go to try to learn from it. I was told to try not to mess with them too much at first. I now have a lot of lower stuff that is basically fluff bud. At the same time some of the stuff that I thought would turn out be fluff has shot up and looks to be capable of yielding a 1/4 to half z per shoot. So was it worth it...... overall I can see where I could have saved alot of space by doing something different???
This being said.... I have seriously thought about adding some sort of side lighting for my lower buds. But I think that you are right....learning how to trim, lollipop LST, SOG are all things that I should consider trying first. Especially if I end up doing another batch of this same strain. Which is a good way to learn, at least that's what I have been told.
Heck at this point I'm just happy to have made it to this point!!!!!!
I do know that I should be able to yeild much more in the same space in the future. On this grow I just didn't want to take chances on what I know very little about.
I still have much to learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe on the next show you can help guide me on what you do to better use my space?

Thanks 7G
Peace MBT

Darn it......I keep missing your post...LOL
How much work is the drying and trimming going to be on six plants?
Thanks Again 7G

no time at all if u cut majority of non sugar leaf off as you cut them down. It would take me and two others 2 - 3 hrs to groom 10-14 plants per harvest at 2.5 ozers each.

Much P&L,

7greeneyes :D

p.s. Sorry fer takin so long to reply, buddy !

p.s. Sorry fer takin so long to reply, buddy !
Your too funny 7G !!! LOL

Merry Christmas.....and Happy Holiday Season to All!!!
I wish everone a happy, peaceful and safe holiday season!!!
MBT

Let see what we have?
Pic 7,8 and 9 are right, center and left of my little garden.
That HPS lighting does them no justice, sorry it's the best I can do for now!
Trics are about the same as they were a week ago, overall a bit more cloudy but not too much amber yet? I'm going to try forget about time and just go until I see 50% amber trics??? Unless anybody has a better idea. At this rate that could take awhile??? It actually works out better for me to take them as long as I can. New Years will be nine weeks, but if they will make it to week ten I plan on letting them go.
They are all really plumping up! The biggest ones are now almost 12oz coke can size around they stopped putting on height at about week six.

Peace
MBT

I just took sample cutting from each plant, the plants look ready but trics say wait? Each plant is different but overall they are still mostly cloudy with a few amber. They seemed to have kinda stalled turning amber and seem to be still putting on clears???? A few seem to be still puting weight on but most seem to have stalled out on all growth over the past week.
I just tried some of the first samples that I took at about 7-1/2 to 8 weeks. One seemed way better than the rest? Still I would only rate it at about a 5-6out of 10? I'm really hoping that the samples that I just took smoke alot better than the first samples, which I'm sure they will. They look and smell killer, but we'll just have to wait and see.
I will try to post at least one last set of pics here before harvest. I'm thinking about trying to harvest in a few stages but I'll just have to wait to see how they look over the next week or so. It would be much easier to cut them whole and hang them right where they are? I will just keep watching those trics and see what happens.
Anyway I will keep up dating till the end.
Hope Everyone Is Having A Safe And Happy Holidays Season!!!

Peace MBT

Nice Journal man...I see I missed another good one, not finding it until harvest...I don't know what my problem is why I always miss them! Anyway things are looking good your way. As for the trichs and the plants seeming like they have stopped. Thats typical man...this is the reason alot of people harvest a week or 2 too early (no scope), because the plants seem done, when they really aren't. Go by the trichs...you won't be disapointed! I always recomend to people without a scope, that when they hit this stage where it seems like they are done to wait another week to 10 days, but since you have a scope you can get it when it is right! Good Smokin buddy!

Latest posts

Back