Begginer's luck pt.2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannabis037

Reality Check
Reaction score
Hi everybody, i'm back! well these 4 months been very hectic, so in order to relieve some stress i decided to grow some awesome seeds i happened to stumble upon. I look forward sharing this experience w you guys.

Strains: UK Cheese; Blue Widow; LA Confidential :D

so far so green; wish me luck!

3rd:Cheese
4rth:LA Con
5th:Blue Wid

DSC_0017.png

DSC_0018.png

DSC_0019.png

DSC_0020.png

DSC_0021.png

Hey them are 3 fantastic strains! They all female? Sure hope so, happy growing.

hey rj, no they are not females for i do not know yet. i'm rolling the dices on these plants. hopefully all three are true females.:p

Your gonna like the blue widow. Just finished one up and i love it!

hello and welcome Chef! i am excited as well for the blue widow. do you think you can tell me how long it took you to finish flowering the blue widow? i'm thinking eight weeks, but iono.

I am just starting the cheese and have a BW very exciting! love the panda bear...panda being my hubbys nickname for me lol...

hihihi 2dog! do you have a gj i can follow up? i want to see you plants too! hopefully our plants will remain green and healthy till the end! :) oo thanks for the comment on the panda bear. i'm happy you like it.

i've got my milk crate pulled up for this one.... i've been curious about Confidental.... best of luck to you!

fleshstain said:
i've got my milk crate pulled up for this one.... i've been curious about Confidental.... best of luck to you!
thanks! i am pretty excited as well! here's :bong1: for the wait.

2dog said:
yeah right now my room is chaos but I will be posting again soon...let me look for some pics for ya..below is some lighting is fgood now and plants much bigger...I will update soon. been cloning like a fiend had to go buy stuff today to add more...NL and LA woman.
ohhh, dang i cant wait till i start cloning. matter in fact, i hope all three are healthy females so i can clone them!

the chef said:
About 6-8 weeks
wow!!! that short? ooh i better watch the trichs carefully then.

okay early update, but i wanted to do some macro shots and here it is. njoy!;)

2nd:BW
4rth:LA
5th:Cheese

gonna change the rez solution to 5 ml 2.5 ml 2.5 ml, which is gonna be around 400 - 800 ppm, tom.
they are currently being watered in 5.4ph w 5ml H2O2 and no nutes.

DSC_0022.png

DSC_0023.png

DSC_0024.png

DSC_0025.png

DSC_0026.png

okay still week 1, upped the nutes as i said i would.

2nd:BW
3rd:UK
4rth:LA

njoy

DSC_0028.png

DSC_0029.png

DSC_0030.png

DSC_0031.png

looking good!!!!!!!

what type of lighting are you using?

hey FT, thanks. I'm using high output flouros (mini t5s), thanks for stopping by.

thanks fruity!:)

1:groupshot
2:"
3:LA CON
4:Cheese
5:Blue Widow
6:LA CON
7:LA CON

getting some nice greenage esp my LA Confidential.
cheese is still the smallest plant, while BW is staying compact.
going to top my plants the next time i change the nutes, need to restrict their growth bc of my limited veg space.:rolleyes:
hopefully by day 20-30 i can start cloning and sexing the clones so i know which are which.

thanks for stopping by.

DSC_0027.png

DSC_0028.png

DSC_0029.png

DSC_0030.png

DSC_0031.png

DSC_0032.png

DSC_0033.png

Latest posts

Back