Wakenbake 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Wakenbake

***Organic Grower***
Reaction score
Hey people! Figured it was about time to start a new grow thread.
The strain i am growing is an unknown but isn't bagseed. A gift of a few seeds from a fellow grower give me a nice bunch to select the best of the best from, and these ladies were the ones.
thumbsup.gif

Now, let me describe the strain, and the high.
The ladies are indica dominate and it shows in the type of buzz it gives.She grows short and squat and has a decent inter node length.

The smell brings to mind a few thoughts....

What a zombie would smell like.
What my butthole smells like.
What a dead body probably smells like.

With a hint of lemon.

The high.... ahhhh it's more described as a very narcotic LOW. Smoke too much and the high becomes confusing, speech slurring, and seems to put things in slow motion.

I'm currently trying to come up with a name for her. Something fitting.
Anyways, the room is all under a single 400 HPS for now, except for the clones which are now under 4 ft flourescents.

My 600 lumatek blew out, again.... and I won't be buying another.
I am going with a new magnetic 600 as soon as the $$$ comes available.T

The 4 I have under the 400 HPS now are all revegged plants that have been harvested once and will be harvested once again, and probably a couple more times before I replace them or put them outside.

A few clones in the tent. a bout 15 or 16.
Those will be ready to go under the 400 soon, to be hardened off to go outside when it warms up.

Anyways. Time for some pics.

Took a few of the plants, and the old growth still visible at the bottoms.The last picture is from some finished product that I have had stashed.
It's some amazing herb.

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

Howdy Wake! Bummer about the Lumatek. Don't they honor the 5 year warranty? I love mystery plants. My very stoned brain is working on a name for her. I'll be back. "Buttcrack" works for me, lmao

Yeah I dunno man. I haven't contacted them.

I do know this.... obviously they make these things so you can't work on them. The inside is coated with some high temp plastic coating.

Possible names:

ZombieVomit
LemonChocolateStarfish
ButtholeLemonade

Latest posts

Back