Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine doesn't have as much color Cane !-- It is good smoke-- D.D. carried most of my little original off with her !-- One of her new favs !-- I don't think there is much difference in potentcy in most these varieties -- Some just like one terepene profile better than another !-- I like it all but I go thru phases !-- Still trying to figure out why I like that Master Kush !

Evening OFC
I have a BB King starting to flower myself. And I cannot wait to get it in the pipe. And I started some Yeah Buddy seeds. See what kind of sativa she going to be.
Time to get Higher.

About the last two weeks or more I shut down the heat at night. They had about 70s day 50s night they changed quick after that....

Miss ya D.D. !--Wish U was here !
Maybe one day soon U can just stay home with me and we just be mom and pop pot pharmers ?

19 grams a day? That's a heavy load, even for an old hippy like me. Guess you don't actually do very much. :)

Between caps and smoke I use a lot! -- Never weighed it !-- 3-4-5 caps 3 times a day !-- I don't smoke near as much on caps I notice !

Hippy is a Light Weight. Wife Said ( If you give me that much, I will make it Happen)
You Guys got Laughing.

Merry too. I'm good with about 10 grams per day myself. :vap-Bong_smoker:

I don't know if tolerance cross lines but the Doctors had me on some massive doses of morphine for most of a decade !-- Random drug screens at least twice a year !-- I'm one of the few ever to get busted for having a clean drug screen !-- Make sure U packing the right urine !-- Narcotic Withdrawals is some serious sheet !-- Almost kilt ole Keef ! -- It's hard to beat a drug screen when it's suppose to have morphine and nothing else !-- Looking back though it probably saved my life !-- The withdrawals could have killed me -- If I didn't get off that morphine it was gonna kill me ! -- Ain't playing with no addiction anymore !-- Wish I could tell U how bad the withdrawals are but U just can't understand if U ain't been there !-- Don't go there !

Yeah I'm pretty lucky he's definitely in a very nice doctor so while I was out there I picked up some of that chemo from a dispensary probably not the real deal but man is it ever tasty I really need to get my hands on the real version of this hope everyone's having a good evening could you imagine Umbra doing 19 grams in in dabs a day I really couldn't see myself getting much done hahaha

Keef that pollen is ready to go let me know how you want me to send it and where

morning gang. i don't weigh what i smoke anymore. when i was pinching brickweed on a tight budget i had to. now that i have a case of quart jars in one closet and another case almost full, plus the jars i am currently smoking. we don't have to worry about weed no more. thats a good thing, one less thing. lol
its friday, soo glad. been a rough couple weeks. i have strong shoulders, but the load gets heavy some days.. I just focus on the objective, and try harder..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back