Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !
Hippy let me hit that real quick !
I'm get D.D. one the bug shotguns I saw on TV --Plastic toy air rifle shoots table salt bout 3 feet !-- U guys just don't understand how she be when them big a** cockroaches come out to play !-- I'm a crippled up old man and last time there was a "cockroach attack" -- She climbed me like a tree !--

Gotta watch the Sunday morning political shows !-- I got money on the start of impeachment before 100 days !

G'morning all....last piece of pie so gonna be a goooooood day again today ;)

Morning my friends. Been almost to quite around my house. Im not use to this ,,,,,lol.
Dont get me wrong,,,i am damn glad they finally both have cars and their own place. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa
My Brother brought me some dank called Gelato,,,and damn that stuff is good. Stunk up the whole house when i opened the bag. :smoke1:

Morning my friends. Been almost to quite around my house. Im not use to this ,,,,,lol.
Dont get me wrong,,,i am damn glad they finally both have cars and their own place. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa
My Brother brought me some dank called Gelato,,,and damn that stuff is good. Stunk up the whole house when i opened the bag. :smoke1:

Good morning buddy I heard that stuff is supposed to be pretty awesome

It is awesome Bud.
Took a couple hits and BAM,,,it slapped me right up in the brain. Lol,,,,,wohooooo

Morning Hopper -- Down here in Texas we can't just go buy clones like the free states !-- If U want some clones when U fire up a grow ? -- I know a guy !-- Got some fine varieties -- Hook U right up if U want !-- When U ready I tell U what varieties I got and if U want any of them they yours !

Morning Bud ! -- I got the base to that Strawberry Desiel revegging !-- They pollen gets here and the plants has revegged some I'll put her back in bloom and make us some seed !-- Plush Berry - x - Strawberry Desiel --- X- Strawberry Rhino !-- Should be some strong Strawberry up in there !-- B.B. King already crossed that invisible border -- I'm pretty sure I can get some these seed back up there ! --

Morning Hopper -- Down here in Texas we can't just go buy clones like the free states !-- If U want some clones when U fire up a grow ? -- I know a guy !-- Got some fine varieties -- Hook U right up if U want !-- When U ready I tell U what varieties I got and if U want any of them they yours !

Morning Bud ! -- I got the base to that Strawberry Desiel revegging !-- They pollen gets here and the plants has revegged some I'll put her back in bloom and make us some seed !-- Plush Berry - x - Strawberry Desiel --- X- Strawberry Rhino !-- Should be some strong Strawberry up in there !-- B.B. King already crossed that invisible border -- I'm pretty sure I can get some these seed back up there ! --

I cannot wait hopefully some tasty tasty stuff hope you're off to a good start this morning buddy I'm just sitting here waiting for my phone call to go get you know what :48:

Doesn't look as sparkly in the pic !-- The Nurse be good medicine and that sparkly fuzz on that poorly trimmed popcorn will get U so high !-- Don't tell D.D. she cleaned me outta the Nurse last week !

Been worried about D.D. !-- She has bad migraines so they give her Botox shots around the scalp every 3 months or so and it really helps !-- With the job changes and everything that happened last year she has the headaches more often !--The migraine pills aren't enough sometimes !-- The insurance lapsed between jobs and be glad when she can get the shots again !-- U think U tough ? -How About a dozen injections around the head in the temple and behind the ear every 3 months ? -- That is tough right there !- Most people could not even watch it !-- Lots would faint upon seeing the procedure!

Morning all. In the garden early. Doing a Chuck Berry marathon, smoking BoC, and drinking some Joe. Cloudy and overcast. Taking clones and popping beans. Oh...bought some more beans, lol. Gelato is real big out here, but WH if you can get zkiddles...very tasty.

Umbra I hate U so very much !-- U make me jealous Cuz !-- If I wanna smoke it I got to grow it !-- Mostly !
I been getting by !-- Had me a healthy dose of caps and got more B.B. than anything else so I'm smoking it and all is well !--

Bud I don't know Canada -- U closer to the west coast --middle up by the lakes --or east coast ?

The wife has it all ready to drop off at the post office tomorrow my friend hope your days going good

Umbra I hate U so very much !-- U make me jealous Cuz !-- If I wanna smoke it I got to grow it !-- Mostly !
I been getting by !-- Had me a healthy dose of caps and got more B.B. than anything else so I'm smoking it and all is well !--

Bud I don't know Canada -- U closer to the west coast --middle up by the lakes --or east coast ?

I'm about four hours from Montana and not far from the Canadian side of Waterton national park

Wow !- --Already ?-- I keep it in the fridge till the girl is ready !-- I might have to spank a couple other different fruity girls with it !-- The Strawberry Desiel for sure !-- I got to see what I got and see what U think !

You guys are mean with all this Gelato talk i've called and messaged the guy from sour patch seeds quite a few times and he won't get back to me I'm thinking it's probably cause I'm Canadian and so far he was my only hope to get any kind of Gelato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back