Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven this is the closest picture of what I seen on them that I can find on Google

17e66ae685f965698615c492fcb33a71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm kinda looks like the larval stage of fungus gnats or spring tails. Have you seen any fliers or just walkers? FG will really kill clones fast and make them look like the new growth...how did the root system look? Man i hate it when people get so greedy they serve crap like you were given. I would be in touch with him and asking some questions personally.

Hmmm kinda looks like the larval stage of fungus gnats or spring tails. Have you seen any fliers or just walkers? FG will really kill clones fast and make them look like the new growth...how did the root system look? Man i hate it when people get so greedy they serve crap like you were given. I would be in touch with him and asking some questions personally.

He's avoiding me when I call he won't answer no I haven't seen any flying they just look like they were crawling the roots didn't look too bad but it was hard to tell because a lot of them broke off when I was taking The skin off of the Pete puck but there was quite a bit of roots

Well hopefully the good washing got them gone, guy is a smuck in my book. Period

Well hopefully the good washing got them gone, guy is a smuck in my book. Period

I couldn't agree with you more but on the bright side I got a ball of scissor hash from the deep chunk and some night shade on the go I was saving them for a rainy day I guess this is a rainy day hope you're having a good day so far man

Morning Folks Have coffee and my pipe. Got thing to pot up in veg, Waiting for the lights to come on.

Good morning OFC.....Chai tea and Nurse Larry....:48:

Morning guys. I drove a 1966 c-10 step side for a while when I was younger. Had a 327 3 speed auto. Tongue in groove oak bed. I am going to slowly modify my 2005 gmc work truck. When the automatic transmission goes out I will replace it with a six speed manual from a 3500 truck. The v6 in it now will never die but it will be replaced with a 6 liter v8. Instead of selling it nd spending $15000 on another truck I would rather spend less than 10k and make exactly what I want/need.

Sounds like a good plan YD. The 68 C-10 was my first hot rod me and my dad built at age 15. 350 CID punched .90 over to make it a 383 4 bolt mains. Balanced and blue printed, custom cam grind, edelbrock hi rise intake with a Holly 750 cfm double pumper 4 barrel carb. Custom tuned headers and a bunch more....she was a hand full under power. Now I'm gonna find one and build a 400 small block power house, got the tranny guy lined up...his daddy built the first TH400 with a hi stall converter and shift kit. This time i'm going back with a muncie 4 speed. I ran 4/11 in the rear end but will step up to a taller gear probably, my goal is torque and HP and I really don't need to be fast just quick.

Morning folks,,Breakfast and OJ. Cant have my coffee,,,,damnt.
Gonna mow the yard. Yehaaaaaaaa

Good morning WH, glad your home and getting to rest. Hope the grand daughter is doing well...and the rest of the family too. Uhmm did the doc take you off caffeine...or are you just taking a break ?

Morning guys. I drove a 1966 c-10 step side for a while when I was younger. Had a 327 3 speed auto. Tongue in groove oak bed. I am going to slowly modify my 2005 gmc work truck. When the automatic transmission goes out I will replace it with a six speed manual from a 3500 truck. The v6 in it now will never die but it will be replaced with a 6 liter v8. Instead of selling it nd spending $15000 on another truck I would rather spend less than 10k and make exactly what I want/need.

I agree with you it's better to build what you want exactly for a quarter of the price then to go out and buy some new piece of junk I know when the motor dies in my old 6 L I'm sure not going to buy a new truck I'm just going to go by I 98 12 valve cummins and drop that baby in there with like you said a 6 speed I'd rather spend 10 gees doing that then go out and spend 10 tons of money on a new Chevy as far as I'm concerned they killed Chevy and 89

Good morning peeps.

Wh, i hope you can have one cup at least of good coffee.

wondering how ness is. How is Keef? How is DD? how is all you?

I have not seen ness is a great while, hope her and TJ are doing well. Good morning Rose, we missed you for the last few days ;)

Thanks Kraven, Glad you and the old hippy had fun this week. Did you tell us that it was time for us old people to get up???? ya punk kid? :vap-Bong_smoker:

I am about to put a nug of amnesia haze in my pipe. Hey Kraven, my plants look so much better since moving the light...duh, THANK YOU i will go take a pic for you to see the growth in just a week. woohoo.
Today is my sisters service. Be glad when that is over.

My heart is with you and your family Rose, even though it was time it's still not easy closing some chapters in life. I know your strong and resilient, but you too will need to grieve a life time full of memories. You know I'm always a call away. The Amnesia Haze sounds pretty epic, I have yet to grow/ try some. I'm super glad the plants are happy, just a few tweaks to the way you usually do things under HID lighting. Your such a good grower your gonna be crushing it under the LED really quickly. I always figured the first run is a teaching run, once you see the whole process from start to finish once, you will instinctively know what changes you need to make the next time and usually thats the grow that completely sells you on the tech. Try to get through the day, lots of hugs and tears are good...both in happiness and sadness. :heart:

Hope my buddy Keef is OK Mr. missing in action his face must be really bothered him hope you start feel better buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back