Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get out and run some more gas thru the scooter !-- Kinda got lucky -- D.D. cousin thought he was selling her a lemon in that scooter -- One thing gave that away ! -- He told her lots of times at stop signs it will die and U have to restart it !-- Fuel system was Gummed up !-- She idles just fine now !- I get this tank of gas and fuel system cleaner ran thru it I'll have a fine little scooter !-- It's not a real motorcycle but it'll do fine !-- Just needs a sidecar for my pups !

Dam this Watermelon -- This gonna take some time !-- I realized the other day with weed and wine I'm working with manipulating terepenes -the things that give smell and taste !-- Freshly made brandy is not what it will be with time !-- Same with weed -- Fresh dried weed is not the end result !-- Both require U know how they will develop !-- I'm still learning !-- That Strawberry Brandy ? -- I nailed it !--Got to balance sweetness to bring out those flavorful terepenes !-- The watermelon will get there !-- Blackberry season be here soon !-

Depends on my mood but I hang them whole at times, others I wet trim and hang branches and at other times I grab the spin pro and put them on drying racks....tbh it all smokes / tastes the same no matter my method. I will agree that proper drying / curing is what determines the final result and if your not doing one or both well it really does not matter what your doing during the grow.

Help me O.F.C. !-- Scooter wouldn't start after sitting for 2 days -- Pretty sure I got the fuel system cleaned up !-- I need to look up make and model !-- Wanted to check if I was getting a spark when it wouldn't start this morning !-- I put my charger on it and went and turned it over every once in awhile and like before it finally fired up !-- Once it fires it starts right up !-- I'll start by replacing the spark plug -- Where I go from there if that don't fix my problem -- They got a magneto or new stuff use computer parts ?

Thsts disgusting DD,,but very real,,,yehaaaaaaaaa.
Keef,,ya big sissy, ,,try a Sportster,,,a little more manly. :rofl:

Be a waste of power Hopper ! -- Any place I'm going around here the highest speed limit is 55 !-- Wouldn't bother me if it was pink and had a pink helmet !-- Just a tool to me !

Hey ya'll know about these 25 lb Brahma Chickens ? -- Gonna need some for the Stoner Ranch -- A 15 lb coyote verses a 25 lb rooster with spurs !-- That would be a sight to behold !-- 12 lb rooster bout ate my lunch !-- He jumped me ya'll !-- I fought him to a standstill and we both decided to just back away slowly !-- I waited till dark to jump his a** -- Cause it wasn't over !-- They say that old rooster died of natural causes !-- I didn't disagree --call me what U want !

Had to watch my news shows today !-- Poor guy had his feelings hurt !-- Steve Bannon making a list for retribution !!-- Somebody need to stuff that idiot back down whatever hole they pulled him out of !-- All he want to do is make America White Again !-- They won't let him so he be all mad !-- Ha !

I had a close friend tell me they were thinking of killing themselves and i thought i expressed enough love and since compassion to convince this person who has 2 kids & 2 yrs sober that not only do the three of us atleast love her but really the whole worlds not that bad...

she tried to kill her self she is in icu and just asking for prayers that she makes it

Oh man NE that is very tough. I am sorry. I learned from a friend that did suicide that we (I) couldn't stop her. Don't blame yourself, you did your best and it was up to her. I am sending prayers that she lives and knows how loved she is. This is a hard world lately and forever I guess. Don't be hard on yourself, please.

So I learned from shopping at the marijuana store that I would like to grow MK Ultra and Amnesia Haze. I think i will look into those strains to grow.. have no idea if they are super expensive.

OK, you OFC, get up and smoke pot, what are you waiting for. it is your job.

morning guys, foggy weekend. ade brownies with hash, ate two Saturday night and fell off the face of reality. lol uncontrollable laughter, i was blitzed.. woke up Sunday morning even more skewed than i was when i fell asleep. i was high till after lunch, i think 1 brownie was too much. i put the rest in the freezer for later. lol
NE guy, i feel for you. nothing feels more helpless than loving someone that is sick like that. I have had a few times where i was truly afraid for a loved one, I hope she gets help and gets stable. thinking of you..

Morning O.F.C. !--
Dog --That's why I throttle it back some and use caps !-- Just makes it easier to control dose !-- I been that high a few times -- O.K. !--I been that high more than twice !

Rose MK stand for Master Kush ? -- I don't know why I like Master Kush but I do !

I need to break the loop out !-Some of them I don't want lots of amber !- Should be able to start taking some down ! -- Right Now I'm just starting to feel my morning caps !--

Like the Lady said !--Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !-- Wake and Bake !

NE -- Best Wishes to U and your friend !-- I lost a baby brother to suicide not long ago -It's hard on those left behind !-- Dying is easy !-- Living is the hard part !

NE It is tough. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. My ex is bi polar with psychotic features and suicidal tendencies. You and your friend are in my thoughts. Keef, the MK Ultra has nothing to do with Master Kush. It was a secret government program of mind control. My 1st breeding was MK Ultra x Lemon Thai. TCVG and I traded beans and TCVG told me it was miles ahead of anything he ever bred. He encouraged me to make more seeds and keep on trying. And I still try, lol.
Son is heading to East Coast to see his Mom. Even though he has a return ticket, I have doubts he will come back. I think my moving to Cali was tougher on him than I thought it would be. Sometimes it seems like nothing I do ever turns out right.

I know about it Umbra !-- MK Ultra was another shameful time in history !-- I just thought surely it had to do with a reference to that !-- I still like my Master Kush !

NE...Prayers go out to your friend ...been there
Umbra..don't be hard on Umbra I have been smoking on just a couple things that you have gotten right...
.............:48:..........

Umbra --I second what Cane say !-- If what U do breeding is wrong ? -- Don't be right !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back