save those fan leaves !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow intresting, hope this is tasty. Lets see opinions

Wow intresting, hope this is tasty. Lets see opinions

The article is 3 years old, I can't believe I haven't heard about this.
I'm thinking about those garden waste bags of fan leaves I've thrown out, in fact, there's one in the room now, but hardly fresh....

I'm not gonna try it, you try it
hey, give it to mikey, he eats everything

That was not what the commercial said my friend. Ppl have been getting that wrong for yrs.

The iconic commercial centers on three brothers eating breakfast. Before them sits a heaping bowl of Life breakfast cereal. Two of the brothers question each other about the cereal, prodding each other to try it, and noting that it is supposed to be healthy. Neither wants to try it ("I'm not gonna try it—you try it!"), so they get their brother Mikey to try it ("Let's get Mikey"), noting, "he hates everything". Mikey briefly stares at the bowl. After moments of contemplation, he begins to vigorously consume the cereal before him, resulting in his brothers excitedly exclaiming, "He likes it! Hey, Mikey!" Mikey's brothers in the commercial are Gilchrist's actual brothers, named Michael (the one on the left in the spot) and Tommy.[5] John is the middle child of seven children born to Tom and Pat Gilchrist of the Bronx.

When you do juice them the color is amazingly green. So that tells me it has to be good for you. Let us know what you think sopappy.

That was not what the commercial said my friend. Ppl have been getting that wrong for yrs.

artistic license

fascinating info, I suspected they were real brothers
many mikeys got teased re certain oral fixations with bastardized lines from that commercial :)

When you do juice them the color is amazingly green. So that tells me it has to be good for you. Let us know what you think sopappy.

I was just in there, plucked a leaf and started chewing on it, not bad.
What a nice bonus for my smoothies,
This puts being vegetarian in a whole new light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQdLh-1aYt8
I wonder if he leaves those plants in the kitchen or if he has a room

It also gives me hope that it will be harder to stop people from growing it when it's legal.

I found THREE males in there last night, Rosebud. I ate them.
Seriously, are the males any good to eat?
Seriously.
I have the 3 interlopers in the fridge but I'm thinking I should pluck some fresh leaves from one in veg

Latest posts

Back